New 'Watchmen' Video Journal Exposes the Making of Dr. Manhattan
Warner Bros. Pictures have brought forward a fresh video journal from their forthcoming superheroes movie "Watchmen". Exclusively posted by Sci Fi Wire, the behind-the-scenes video let out how the filming crew create Dr. Manhattan from displaying the white costume wired with panels for the blue lights to capturing the 34 facial motions done by actor Billy Crudup.
The journal which can be seen via Sci Fi Wire is also completed with detailed description given by most of the crew involved in the making of the indestructible hero, such as visual effect supervisor John 'D.J.' Des Jardin, suit technician Chris Gilman as well as the actor who played the unique character himself, Crudup. Entitled "Blue Monday", it also shares some of the test footage for the characters as well as several scenes from the flick.
Set in alternate 1985 America, the Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons' comic book adaptation gives out the story of a band of superheroes turned vigilantes striving to watch over humanity while faced with a plot to discredit all past and present superheroes. It teams up Jackie Earle Haley, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Malin Akerman, Matthew Goode, Carla Gugino and many more as the costumed superheroes.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says