New 'Watchmen' Video Journal Exposes the Making of Dr. Manhattan
Warner Bros. Pictures have brought forward a fresh video journal from their forthcoming superheroes movie "Watchmen". Exclusively posted by Sci Fi Wire, the behind-the-scenes video let out how the filming crew create Dr. Manhattan from displaying the white costume wired with panels for the blue lights to capturing the 34 facial motions done by actor Billy Crudup.
The journal which can be seen via Sci Fi Wire is also completed with detailed description given by most of the crew involved in the making of the indestructible hero, such as visual effect supervisor John 'D.J.' Des Jardin, suit technician Chris Gilman as well as the actor who played the unique character himself, Crudup. Entitled "Blue Monday", it also shares some of the test footage for the characters as well as several scenes from the flick.
Set in alternate 1985 America, the Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons' comic book adaptation gives out the story of a band of superheroes turned vigilantes striving to watch over humanity while faced with a plot to discredit all past and present superheroes. It teams up Jackie Earle Haley, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Malin Akerman, Matthew Goode, Carla Gugino and many more as the costumed superheroes.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked