Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas Getting to Know Each Other
Breaking her silence about the mounting rumors of her dating Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez tells TV Guide in an interview for its upcoming issue that she and the singer are "getting to know each other." However, she has yet confirmed or denied that they're dating.
"I've gotten really close to the entire Jonas family this past year," she told the magazine when addressing the extent of her relationship with the singing sensation. "Nick and I are getting to know each other, but we're not confirming anything."
Playing it coy about her relationship with Nick, Selena on the other hand openly speaks about her rumored feud with fellow Disney star Miley Cyrus, telling the magazine "there's no feud" between them. It "was completely blown out of proportion. That video was ages ago, and it's so irrelevant and not important to everything else going on," so she explained about the YouTube video that prompted the reported feud.
Also telling TV Guide she has a crush on actor Shia LaBeouf "ever since he was on Even Stevens", she even expresses her willingness to have him starring in her hit TV series "Wizards of Waverly Place." Nevertheless, she herself refused to be considered as a role model for her young fans, insisting "I'm going to do the best that I can do, but I am 16 and I am going to make mistakes - no one's perfect."
Selena and Nick have long been rumored to be dating. Despite the mounting evidence to the contrary, both of them have insisted to be just friends and nothing more.
More Selena Gomez News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'