'Twilight' OST Track Listing Uncovered
The official track listing for "Twilight" soundtrack has been unearthed. On Monday, October 6, Chop Shop Records has announced all of the artists taking part to create the signature tunes for the vampire romance flick as well as the title of the songs. Musicians from Muse and Linkin Park to Jane's Addiction frontman Perry Farrell and composer Carter Burwell are several of the talented people behind the tracks.
The unveiling of the list has also answered speculations that Muse will contribute a track for the soundtrack. In it, they will present "Supermassive Black Hole", their first single from their fourth album, "Black Holes & Revelations". The official list has also let out that aside from the previously streamed "Decode", Paramore have also included their track "I Caught Myself" in the motion picture album. Additionally, Collective Soul will deliver one of their "Dosage" singles, "Tremble for My Beloved", while Iron & Wine shares "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" from his third studio LP "The Shepherd's Dog".
All of the songs listed in the soundtrack, which can be seen below, will also be featured in the Summit Entertainment movie, so claimed the film's producer as reported by MTV News. While the soundtrack will be available in stores on November 4, "Twilight" which is directed by Catherine Hardwicke and starred by Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson will make its debut in the big screen on November 21.
Adapted from Stephenie Meyer's bestselling novel of the same name, "Twilight" is a modern day love story between a vampire and a human. It resolves around seventeen-year-old Isabella 'Bella' Swan, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward Cullen, and their unlikely romantic relationship. Finding acceptance from one another, their romance blossoms. However, it puts Bella's life in grave danger as Cullen's nemesis comes to the town and sets his eyes on Bella.
The full track list for "Twilight" soundtrack:
- Muse - "Supermassive Black Hole"
- Paramore - "Decode"
- The Black Ghosts - "Full Moon"
- Linkin Park - "Leave Out All the Rest"
- Mute Math - "Spotlight" ("Twilight" mix)
- Perry Farrell - "Going All the Way (Into the Twilight)"
- Collective Soul - "Tremble for My Beloved"
- Paramore - "I Caught Myself "
- Blue Foundation - "Eyes on Fire"
- Rob Pattinson - "Never Think"
- Iron & Wine - "Flightless Bird, American Mouth"
- Carter Burwell - "Bella's Lullaby"
More Twilight News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer