Jimmy Kimmel to Host 2008 American Music Awards Again
This year, the annual American Music Awards will see Jimmy Kimmel back as host again. The comedian and talk host has been tapped to guide the music event which will be held on November 23 in Los Angeles and aired on ABC.
President of Dick Clark Productions that produces the show, Orly Adelson, personally regarded Kimmel as "a masterful host with incredible spontaneity and wit; audiences can expect a great night." Kimmel responded to this with "I agree with Orly completely." He had taken the same hosting duties at the event for four times.
While the nominees for this year are waiting to be announced, the performances are confirmed coming from Jonas Brothers and Pink.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date