Two More Horror Flicks Added to 'After Dark Horrorfest III'
On Sunday, October 5, Bloody-Disgusting reported that two more horror movies, "Dying Breed" and "Autopsy", have fallen into After Dark Horrorfest III's line-up for their "8 Films to Die for". The additional two films join the five previously announced collections that include "From Within", "The Broken", "Slaughter (2009)", "Perkins 14" and "The Butterfly Effect: Revelation".
"Dying Breed" is a horror thriller from director Jody Dwyer. It is said to be inspired by the legends of a 19th-century cannibal and an extinct tiger and tells the story of four friends who discover deathly mystery lurking in Australian bush. Meanwhile, "Autopsy" comes from one of the "Mother of Tears" writers, Adam Gierasch. The Seven Arts Pictures film centers its story on a woman in search of her injured boyfriend in a bizarre and dangerous hospital.
Earlier, it has been reported that the third annual After Dark Horrorfest has pushed back its schedule. Originally slated to be started on January 2, 2009, the horror film festival featuring eight independent horror movies will now kick off its scare on January 9, 2009 to be closed on January 15, 2009. The cities selected for the special event include Atlanta, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, San Diego, Washington, DC and New York.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed