Two More Horror Flicks Added to 'After Dark Horrorfest III'
On Sunday, October 5, Bloody-Disgusting reported that two more horror movies, "Dying Breed" and "Autopsy", have fallen into After Dark Horrorfest III's line-up for their "8 Films to Die for". The additional two films join the five previously announced collections that include "From Within", "The Broken", "Slaughter (2009)", "Perkins 14" and "The Butterfly Effect: Revelation".
"Dying Breed" is a horror thriller from director Jody Dwyer. It is said to be inspired by the legends of a 19th-century cannibal and an extinct tiger and tells the story of four friends who discover deathly mystery lurking in Australian bush. Meanwhile, "Autopsy" comes from one of the "Mother of Tears" writers, Adam Gierasch. The Seven Arts Pictures film centers its story on a woman in search of her injured boyfriend in a bizarre and dangerous hospital.
Earlier, it has been reported that the third annual After Dark Horrorfest has pushed back its schedule. Originally slated to be started on January 2, 2009, the horror film festival featuring eight independent horror movies will now kick off its scare on January 9, 2009 to be closed on January 15, 2009. The cities selected for the special event include Atlanta, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, San Diego, Washington, DC and New York.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues