Janet Jackson Cancels More Shows Due to Mystery Illness
Janet Jackson was supposed to be back on touring duty on Saturday, October 4 in Greensboro, North Carolina but she has postponed the plan, canceling three more shows due to her mystery illness. Her rep sent an e-mail to Associated Press, announcing that three more shows are scrapped.
Those not being able to witness the concert on schedule beside Greensboro are the Sunday gig in Atlanta and a third one on Tuesday in Fort Lauderdale. According to the singer's rep, the date in Atlanta has been rescheduled for October 19, 2008 while others that have also been scrapped will be rescheduled at later dates to be announced. Jackson asked people to keep their tickets for the postponed shows.
"Janet was hoping to resume her tour in an effort not to disappoint her fans," the rep said in the statement to Access Hollywood. "However, after arriving in Greensboro, it became evident that she is not fully recovered. A local doctor advised that she not perform tomorrow."
Condition of Janet as of late is not yet disclosed, except through a statement from her rep on Saturday, revealing that she is still "recuperating". The rep also simply addressed it as "recent illness" after Janet was rushed to a Montreal hospital on Monday, September 29 and released a couple of hours later.
More about her "Rock Witchu" tour can be found out on her official site.
More Janet Jackson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences