Janet Jackson Cancels More Shows Due to Mystery Illness
Janet Jackson was supposed to be back on touring duty on Saturday, October 4 in Greensboro, North Carolina but she has postponed the plan, canceling three more shows due to her mystery illness. Her rep sent an e-mail to Associated Press, announcing that three more shows are scrapped.
Those not being able to witness the concert on schedule beside Greensboro are the Sunday gig in Atlanta and a third one on Tuesday in Fort Lauderdale. According to the singer's rep, the date in Atlanta has been rescheduled for October 19, 2008 while others that have also been scrapped will be rescheduled at later dates to be announced. Jackson asked people to keep their tickets for the postponed shows.
"Janet was hoping to resume her tour in an effort not to disappoint her fans," the rep said in the statement to Access Hollywood. "However, after arriving in Greensboro, it became evident that she is not fully recovered. A local doctor advised that she not perform tomorrow."
Condition of Janet as of late is not yet disclosed, except through a statement from her rep on Saturday, revealing that she is still "recuperating". The rep also simply addressed it as "recent illness" after Janet was rushed to a Montreal hospital on Monday, September 29 and released a couple of hours later.
More about her "Rock Witchu" tour can be found out on her official site.
More Janet Jackson News
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene