Preview of 'The Ex List' 1.02: Climb Every Mountain Biker
Following the premiere of their new dramedy series "The Ex List" on Friday, October 3, CBS have presented a sneak peek into the show's second episode entitled "Climb Every Mountain Biker". To be aired next Friday, October 10, the new episode will follow Bella's search of Mr. Right after finding out that she has dated her soul mate.
While dining out with her girlfriends, she accidentally meets one of her former boyfriends, Jake Turner. No longer a couch potato Bella's dating back then, Jake has become a fitness buff. Trying to prove to Bella that he isn't a slacker anymore, he plans vigorous activities for their dates from cycling to rock climbing. Meanwhile, Cyrus invents a drinking game for the gang involving 'googling' their exes.
Produced by Fox Television Studios, "The Ex List" is an American version of the 2007 Israeli dramedy "Mythological X" by Sigal Avin. The show follows Bella as she falls in a quest to find her true love from a bunch of guys from her past before time runs out and she is left to spend the rest of her life herself. It stars Elizabeth Reaser, Rachel Boston, Adam Rothenberg, Amir Talai and others.
"Climb Every Mountain Biker" Preview:
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'