Preview of 'The Ex List' 1.02: Climb Every Mountain Biker
Following the premiere of their new dramedy series "The Ex List" on Friday, October 3, CBS have presented a sneak peek into the show's second episode entitled "Climb Every Mountain Biker". To be aired next Friday, October 10, the new episode will follow Bella's search of Mr. Right after finding out that she has dated her soul mate.
While dining out with her girlfriends, she accidentally meets one of her former boyfriends, Jake Turner. No longer a couch potato Bella's dating back then, Jake has become a fitness buff. Trying to prove to Bella that he isn't a slacker anymore, he plans vigorous activities for their dates from cycling to rock climbing. Meanwhile, Cyrus invents a drinking game for the gang involving 'googling' their exes.
Produced by Fox Television Studios, "The Ex List" is an American version of the 2007 Israeli dramedy "Mythological X" by Sigal Avin. The show follows Bella as she falls in a quest to find her true love from a bunch of guys from her past before time runs out and she is left to spend the rest of her life herself. It stars Elizabeth Reaser, Rachel Boston, Adam Rothenberg, Amir Talai and others.
"Climb Every Mountain Biker" Preview:
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri