It's On, Howard Stern and Beth Ostrosky's Star-Studded Wedding
Howard Stern and Beth Ostrosky's wedding, held in New York City on Friday night, October 3, was a star-studded one. The couple were officiated by Mark Consuelos, the actor husband of Kelly Ripa, who was among the many other guests turning up at the nuptials. Other A-list attendees who showed up to the wedding were Billy Joel, Sarah Silverman, Robin Quivers, and John Stamos.
Stern and Beth, a model and TV personality, held their wedding at the famed Le Cirque restaurant in Manhattan to be exact. The bride wore a wedding dress by Marchesa, People reports. The groom's friend Dominic Barbara told the publication, "Beth is the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. The vows were from each others' hearts. It was gentle and soft and beautiful. People were crying."
Beth was quoted by OK! days prior to the wedding as saying, "Kelly and Mark are friends of ours. And from the moment we met Mark, we just absolutely felt so comfortable and safe and feel he's so genuine and just a wonderful person. We're so honored to have him officiate", on having Mark officiated her and Stern.
The wedding is the first for Beth, 36, and second for Stern, 54. He previously was married to his college sweetheart Alison Berns from 1978 to 2001. They have three daughters together. Dating Beth shortly thereafter, Stern announced their engagement on air on Valentine's Day 2007. Now that they are husband-and-wife, the newlyweds are planning to honeymoon in the Hamptons.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding