Sheer Panic and Horror Filled Three 'Quarantine' Clips
In anticipation of "Quarantine" theatrical release, three official clips from the horror film have been released. The three videos focus their attentions on exposing how scary this remake movie could be as well as revealing never before seen scenes that help to link the footages in the trailers. The two first clips seem to be taken from the beginning part of the movie, while the last features the moment when the remaining survivors try to escape the zombies and find a way out.
This Screen Gems flick follows television reporter Angela Vidal and her cameraman when they are assigned to spend the night shift with a Los Angeles Fire Station. When the station gets a routine 911 call, they join the rescuers with whole-hearted excitement unknowing what is waiting for them. The call turns out to be an extraordinary case after they learn that a woman living in the building has been infected by something unknown. Locked in the building quarantined by the CDC soon after they went in, they are literally left to face a horrible death.
Directed by John Erick Dowdle, "Quarantine" is a remake to Jaume Balaguero and Paco Plaza's Spanish horror film "REC". It features the likes of Jennifer Carpenter, Steve Harris, Jay Hernandez, Johnathon Schaech and Columbus Short. It will be distributed to the theaters across the U.S. by Screen Gems next Friday on October 10.
- Clip #1: It's Mrs. Espinosa
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit