Sheer Panic and Horror Filled Three 'Quarantine' Clips
In anticipation of "Quarantine" theatrical release, three official clips from the horror film have been released. The three videos focus their attentions on exposing how scary this remake movie could be as well as revealing never before seen scenes that help to link the footages in the trailers. The two first clips seem to be taken from the beginning part of the movie, while the last features the moment when the remaining survivors try to escape the zombies and find a way out.
This Screen Gems flick follows television reporter Angela Vidal and her cameraman when they are assigned to spend the night shift with a Los Angeles Fire Station. When the station gets a routine 911 call, they join the rescuers with whole-hearted excitement unknowing what is waiting for them. The call turns out to be an extraordinary case after they learn that a woman living in the building has been infected by something unknown. Locked in the building quarantined by the CDC soon after they went in, they are literally left to face a horrible death.
Directed by John Erick Dowdle, "Quarantine" is a remake to Jaume Balaguero and Paco Plaza's Spanish horror film "REC". It features the likes of Jennifer Carpenter, Steve Harris, Jay Hernandez, Johnathon Schaech and Columbus Short. It will be distributed to the theaters across the U.S. by Screen Gems next Friday on October 10.
- Clip #1: It's Mrs. Espinosa
- Clip #2: It's Locked
- Clip #3: A Way Out
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert