Lindsay Lohan Wants to Adopt a Kid
Having an interview with Marie Claire magazine, in addition to her cover shoot for its November 2008 issue, Lindsay Lohan discusses about her motherly instinct, telling the publication's Lucy Kaylin that she at one point has the thought of becoming a mother. About that she openly admitted to have been thinking about adoption.
"At some point, I want to adopt a kid as well. A child in need or a newborn from another country, I'm not sure," she was quoted as saying. Notwithstanding with her revelation, Lindsay didn't talk further about the adoption though.
Lindsay, who during her interview with the publication also talked about turning her life around since her arrests, wild behavior, and rehab stint, recently hinted in an interview with syndicated radio show "Loveline" on KROQ that she's dating rumored lesbian lover DJ Samantha Ronson, telling the radio's host she and Samantha have been together for a very long time.
Her representative has denied she made the admission. However, Lindsay and Samantha keep adding fuel to the lesbian romance rumors as they reportedly have been house hunting in New York. Rumor has it, the pair are planning to set up home together in the city's famous Dakota Building, home to a number of stars and where John Lennon was shot dead back in 1980.
"They want a fresh start. They're going to settle down in the city and eventually get married. Everything is falling into place - and Lindsay has never been happier," a source told the National Enquirer.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt