Carrie Underwood Dating TV Personality Travis Lane Stork
Carrie Underwood is single no more as rumor has it, she's dating TV personality Travis Lane Stork. Country music blog Nashville Narc broke the report, claiming on its site the twosome was spotted together on her current tour, with Travis even had backstage passes to one of her concerts in Topeka, Kansas.
It was claimed that while Carrie was performing on stage, she and Travis just couldn't help starring at each other's eyes. Neither of the rumored lovers has commented on the dating report, but pictures of him on one of her concerts in Topeka, Kansas a few days ago have been on the net.
Carrie previously dated "Gossip Girl" actor Chace Crawford. They broke up in March 2008 after five months together. "We're both fine. We broke up over text. It's like 'peace out,'" so she said confirming their broken love relationship.
In other Carrie news, the country singing sensation has been billed to share hosting duties with Brad Paisley at the 42nd Annual Country Music Association Awards which will be held on November 12, 2008 and aired live by ABC from Sommet Center in Nashville.
As for Travis, he is an ER doctor, who also hosts a show on CBS called "The Doctors." He's 36 years old.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video