Carrie Underwood Dating TV Personality Travis Lane Stork
Carrie Underwood is single no more as rumor has it, she's dating TV personality Travis Lane Stork. Country music blog Nashville Narc broke the report, claiming on its site the twosome was spotted together on her current tour, with Travis even had backstage passes to one of her concerts in Topeka, Kansas.
It was claimed that while Carrie was performing on stage, she and Travis just couldn't help starring at each other's eyes. Neither of the rumored lovers has commented on the dating report, but pictures of him on one of her concerts in Topeka, Kansas a few days ago have been on the net.
Carrie previously dated "Gossip Girl" actor Chace Crawford. They broke up in March 2008 after five months together. "We're both fine. We broke up over text. It's like 'peace out,'" so she said confirming their broken love relationship.
In other Carrie news, the country singing sensation has been billed to share hosting duties with Brad Paisley at the 42nd Annual Country Music Association Awards which will be held on November 12, 2008 and aired live by ABC from Sommet Center in Nashville.
As for Travis, he is an ER doctor, who also hosts a show on CBS called "The Doctors." He's 36 years old.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked