Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to Host CMA Awards
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley will share hosting duties this year at the 42nd Annual Country Music Association Awards. The two will be particularly busy for they are also scheduled to perform, not mentioning being the nominees for Female and Male Vocalist respectively.
"I am so excited to host a show I grew up watching, and am so thrilled to spend this night with the fans and Brad. It's going to be a party!," Underwood said. Paisley also shared his excitement, saying "I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to host the Awards show. We're going to have a good time - start to finish."
The CMA Awards will be held on November 12 and aired live by ABC from Sommet Center in Nashville. Some of the prepared stage acts include Brooks & Dunn, Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, Sugarland, Taylor Swift, and Keith Urban. More will be announced soon.
In 2006 Underwood and Paisley toured together and they are members of Grand Ole Opry. This would be the first time for both to host the show.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose