Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to Host CMA Awards
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley will share hosting duties this year at the 42nd Annual Country Music Association Awards. The two will be particularly busy for they are also scheduled to perform, not mentioning being the nominees for Female and Male Vocalist respectively.
"I am so excited to host a show I grew up watching, and am so thrilled to spend this night with the fans and Brad. It's going to be a party!," Underwood said. Paisley also shared his excitement, saying "I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to host the Awards show. We're going to have a good time - start to finish."
The CMA Awards will be held on November 12 and aired live by ABC from Sommet Center in Nashville. Some of the prepared stage acts include Brooks & Dunn, Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, Sugarland, Taylor Swift, and Keith Urban. More will be announced soon.
In 2006 Underwood and Paisley toured together and they are members of Grand Ole Opry. This would be the first time for both to host the show.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6