Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to Host CMA Awards
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley will share hosting duties this year at the 42nd Annual Country Music Association Awards. The two will be particularly busy for they are also scheduled to perform, not mentioning being the nominees for Female and Male Vocalist respectively.
"I am so excited to host a show I grew up watching, and am so thrilled to spend this night with the fans and Brad. It's going to be a party!," Underwood said. Paisley also shared his excitement, saying "I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to host the Awards show. We're going to have a good time - start to finish."
The CMA Awards will be held on November 12 and aired live by ABC from Sommet Center in Nashville. Some of the prepared stage acts include Brooks & Dunn, Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, Sugarland, Taylor Swift, and Keith Urban. More will be announced soon.
In 2006 Underwood and Paisley toured together and they are members of Grand Ole Opry. This would be the first time for both to host the show.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour