Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to Host CMA Awards
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley will share hosting duties this year at the 42nd Annual Country Music Association Awards. The two will be particularly busy for they are also scheduled to perform, not mentioning being the nominees for Female and Male Vocalist respectively.
"I am so excited to host a show I grew up watching, and am so thrilled to spend this night with the fans and Brad. It's going to be a party!," Underwood said. Paisley also shared his excitement, saying "I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to host the Awards show. We're going to have a good time - start to finish."
The CMA Awards will be held on November 12 and aired live by ABC from Sommet Center in Nashville. Some of the prepared stage acts include Brooks & Dunn, Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, Sugarland, Taylor Swift, and Keith Urban. More will be announced soon.
In 2006 Underwood and Paisley toured together and they are members of Grand Ole Opry. This would be the first time for both to host the show.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order