Ludacris' New Album 'Theater of the Mind' Delayed
Ludacris' upcoming album "Theater of the Mind" is facing a push back. The new studio album from the rapper will not be dropped on October 21 as scheduled but will only arrive in stores almost a month later, on November 25.
No reason has been given regarding the delay. Meanwhile, a cover art for the album has been released, showing the shadow of countdown from 6 on his body. This corresponds to the title of the album which is "theater" and the fact that it is his sixth.
He recently released a music video for one of the tracks "Undisputed". He specially took box training with Floyd Mayweather Jr. to prepare for the video. " ... (The video) is just me letting people know how hungry I still am, no matter how many movies I've done or TV shows I been on ... ," he said.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture