Ludacris' New Album 'Theater of the Mind' Delayed
Ludacris' upcoming album "Theater of the Mind" is facing a push back. The new studio album from the rapper will not be dropped on October 21 as scheduled but will only arrive in stores almost a month later, on November 25.
No reason has been given regarding the delay. Meanwhile, a cover art for the album has been released, showing the shadow of countdown from 6 on his body. This corresponds to the title of the album which is "theater" and the fact that it is his sixth.
He recently released a music video for one of the tracks "Undisputed". He specially took box training with Floyd Mayweather Jr. to prepare for the video. " ... (The video) is just me letting people know how hungry I still am, no matter how many movies I've done or TV shows I been on ... ," he said.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival