Ludacris' New Album 'Theater of the Mind' Delayed
Ludacris' upcoming album "Theater of the Mind" is facing a push back. The new studio album from the rapper will not be dropped on October 21 as scheduled but will only arrive in stores almost a month later, on November 25.
No reason has been given regarding the delay. Meanwhile, a cover art for the album has been released, showing the shadow of countdown from 6 on his body. This corresponds to the title of the album which is "theater" and the fact that it is his sixth.
He recently released a music video for one of the tracks "Undisputed". He specially took box training with Floyd Mayweather Jr. to prepare for the video. " ... (The video) is just me letting people know how hungry I still am, no matter how many movies I've done or TV shows I been on ... ," he said.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event