Ludacris' New Album 'Theater of the Mind' Delayed
Ludacris' upcoming album "Theater of the Mind" is facing a push back. The new studio album from the rapper will not be dropped on October 21 as scheduled but will only arrive in stores almost a month later, on November 25.
No reason has been given regarding the delay. Meanwhile, a cover art for the album has been released, showing the shadow of countdown from 6 on his body. This corresponds to the title of the album which is "theater" and the fact that it is his sixth.
He recently released a music video for one of the tracks "Undisputed". He specially took box training with Floyd Mayweather Jr. to prepare for the video. " ... (The video) is just me letting people know how hungry I still am, no matter how many movies I've done or TV shows I been on ... ," he said.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video