Sharon Stone Denies Wanting Botox Injections for Son Roan
Sharon Stone is denying reports that claimed she lost custody of son Roan because she wanted him to get Botox injections in his feet to resolve a problem he had with foot odor. Her legal attorney Martin Singer insisted the actress never made the suggestion and claimed such story as "complete fabrication."
To Entertainment Tonight, Martin said, "This week it was reported in connection with Sharon Stone's custody dispute that she wanted to have her young 8 year-old son undergo Botox treatment at this time for his feet. Sharon Stone never made this statement. It is a complete fabrication." Martin added, "Sharon loves her son Roan and only wants the best for him."
A "Tentative Statement of Decision" was released Monday, September 29 concerning Sharon's long custody battle with ex-husband Phil Bronstein over their adopted son Roan. In it, San Francisco County Superior Court Judge Anne-Christine Massullo turned down the actress' attempt to modify custody of the little boy, citing her "overreacting to many medical issues involving" him as the reason.
The court documents listed Sharon once wanted Roan to have Botox injections in his feet to deal with his foot odor. It was also claimed that she alleged "Roan had a spinal condition" whereas "there was no evidence to support this allegation."
Citing both as evidence of Sharon's overreaction to "many medical issues involving Roan," Judge Anne-Christine Massullo decided to nix her attempt to modify custody of Roan. The judge gave Phil primary custody of the boy, with Sharon granted one weekend a month visitation.
Sharon and Phil ended the marriage in 2004 after 6 years together. They initially had a "joint legal and physical custody" agreement over Roan, whom they adopted a week after he was born on May 22, 2000, in Texas.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'