Producer of 'Transformers II' Acknowledges Shia LaBeouf's Latest Injury
Lorenzo di Bonaventura, producer of the forthcoming "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," has acknowledged the on-set injury Shia LaBeouf experienced on Tuesday, September 30. However, he confirmed "everything is fine" with the actor.
Detailing on Shia's latest injury, Lorenzo confirmed, "he got a little nick, and because he has been hurt recently, immediately everything gets magnified." Notwithstanding with the minor incident, shooting of the flick is still going on as Shia "was back shooting a couple hours later," said Lorenzo.
Putting to rest the negative rumors surrounding the film's production after Shia's latest injury, Lorenzo explained the star "loves doing his own stunts, and that wasn't a stunt, actually. It was just one of those things where a prop nicked him." Furthermore indicating that the incident might have been much worse, he remarked, "thank God he is fine, and we are getting close to the end now" when referring to Shia, adding "[It was] one of our props, and it's a big prop. It could have been a big cut, but it wasn't."
TMZ reported Wednesday, October 1 Shia suffered a cut below his eyebrow while working on "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" the day before, claiming the injury required him to receive stitches. His representative had no comment on his latest injury.
"Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," the sequel to the 2007 "Transformers," is slated to hit the theaters June 26, 2009.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures