'Changeling' Fresh Clip Presents Angelina Jolie Interrogated
A brand new clip of Angelina Jolie-starrer "Changeling" has been put out. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the one-minute plus footage highlights on the performance of the Academy Award's 2000 Best Supporting Actress recipient when her character, Christine Collins, tries to explain her situation to an intimidating doctor portrayed by Denis O'Hare at the mental ward.
In the video, it can be seen how the doctor who examines her refuses to hear her problem and instead twists what she believes is true. In his effort to prove that the boy returned to her is her biological son, he insists that people do change and that the police is only trying to help her. The clip which is a part of Dave Karger's Oscar Watch for Jolie can be enjoyed via EW.com.
Aside from the clip, Entertainment Tonight has brought a sneak peek into the provocative thriller that is based on actual events as well as an interview with Jolie herself concerning the film. Providing an in depth look into "Changeling", the video also includes commentary from director/producer Clint Eastwood. It can be watched below.
Based on the real event happening in L.A. from 1928 to 1930 in which an infamous kidnapping and murder case led to the uncovering of Los Angeles Police Department corruption, "Changeling" is supported by John Malkovich, Jeffrey Donovan, Colm Feore and Amy Ryan among others. It has been premiered at the 61st Cannes Film Festival on May 20, 2008, and is set for nationwide release on October 31 following a limited release on October 24.
ET's Sneak Peek and Interview:
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says