Sneak Peek Into 'Private Practice' 2.02: Equal and Opposite
Following its season premiere on Wednesday, October 1, the forthcoming episode of "Private Practice" has been made available. Presenting a sneak preview to the second episode of the new season, the snippet displays the time when this team of private doctors are faced with intricate choice between what's best for the practice or what's best for the patient.
To be aired October 8 at 9 P.M. on ABC, the episode titled "Equal and Opposite" will tell the story when Addison and Sam form a hostile takeover to bring the practice out of bankruptcy while all of the doctors seeks for additional clients and new income streams. Amidst the hectic situation, Violet's friendship with Cooper crumbles even more, putting it on the brink of extinction. Meanwhile, one married couple fight to get an unethical fertility treatment at Oceanside Wellness Centre.
A spin-off of "Grey's Anatomy" from series creator Shonda Rhimes, "Private Practice" is a medical drama that chronicles the life of Dr. Addison Montgomery after she leaves Seattle Grace Hospital and heads to Los Angeles to join a clinic named Oceanside Wellness Centre. Starring once again Kate Walsh, Taye Diggs, Tim Daly and others, the second season was kicked off with the episode called "A Family Thing" on October 1.
"Equal and Opposite" Preview:
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame