Sneak Peek Into 'Private Practice' 2.02: Equal and Opposite
Following its season premiere on Wednesday, October 1, the forthcoming episode of "Private Practice" has been made available. Presenting a sneak preview to the second episode of the new season, the snippet displays the time when this team of private doctors are faced with intricate choice between what's best for the practice or what's best for the patient.
To be aired October 8 at 9 P.M. on ABC, the episode titled "Equal and Opposite" will tell the story when Addison and Sam form a hostile takeover to bring the practice out of bankruptcy while all of the doctors seeks for additional clients and new income streams. Amidst the hectic situation, Violet's friendship with Cooper crumbles even more, putting it on the brink of extinction. Meanwhile, one married couple fight to get an unethical fertility treatment at Oceanside Wellness Centre.
A spin-off of "Grey's Anatomy" from series creator Shonda Rhimes, "Private Practice" is a medical drama that chronicles the life of Dr. Addison Montgomery after she leaves Seattle Grace Hospital and heads to Los Angeles to join a clinic named Oceanside Wellness Centre. Starring once again Kate Walsh, Taye Diggs, Tim Daly and others, the second season was kicked off with the episode called "A Family Thing" on October 1.
"Equal and Opposite" Preview:
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry