Second Full Trailer of 'Australia'
The second full length trailer from Baz Luhrmann's "Australia" has been presented. Taking viewers to grasp deeper into the period film, the video first introduces the two main characters, Lady Sarah Ashley and the Australian drover, as two completely opposite people from two different world. But, as the trailer picks up its pace, it moves on to show how the two bond with each other, falls in love and faces the bombing of the city of Darwin.
Coming from the man behind "Moulin Rouge!" and "Romeo + Juliet", "Australia" is set in the outback during the World War II and follows the adventures faced by an aristocratic English woman and a rugged cattle drover when they join forces to drive 2,000 cattle across hundreds of miles of the harsh terrain only to meet the bombing of the city of Darwin. Starring Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman, the 20th Century Fox romantic drama will hit the big screen on November 26.
"Australia" Second Trailer:
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?