Second Full Trailer of 'Australia'
The second full length trailer from Baz Luhrmann's "Australia" has been presented. Taking viewers to grasp deeper into the period film, the video first introduces the two main characters, Lady Sarah Ashley and the Australian drover, as two completely opposite people from two different world. But, as the trailer picks up its pace, it moves on to show how the two bond with each other, falls in love and faces the bombing of the city of Darwin.
Coming from the man behind "Moulin Rouge!" and "Romeo + Juliet", "Australia" is set in the outback during the World War II and follows the adventures faced by an aristocratic English woman and a rugged cattle drover when they join forces to drive 2,000 cattle across hundreds of miles of the harsh terrain only to meet the bombing of the city of Darwin. Starring Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman, the 20th Century Fox romantic drama will hit the big screen on November 26.
"Australia" Second Trailer:
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage