Second Full Trailer of 'Australia'
The second full length trailer from Baz Luhrmann's "Australia" has been presented. Taking viewers to grasp deeper into the period film, the video first introduces the two main characters, Lady Sarah Ashley and the Australian drover, as two completely opposite people from two different world. But, as the trailer picks up its pace, it moves on to show how the two bond with each other, falls in love and faces the bombing of the city of Darwin.
Coming from the man behind "Moulin Rouge!" and "Romeo + Juliet", "Australia" is set in the outback during the World War II and follows the adventures faced by an aristocratic English woman and a rugged cattle drover when they join forces to drive 2,000 cattle across hundreds of miles of the harsh terrain only to meet the bombing of the city of Darwin. Starring Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman, the 20th Century Fox romantic drama will hit the big screen on November 26.
"Australia" Second Trailer:
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'