Second Full Trailer of 'Australia'
The second full length trailer from Baz Luhrmann's "Australia" has been presented. Taking viewers to grasp deeper into the period film, the video first introduces the two main characters, Lady Sarah Ashley and the Australian drover, as two completely opposite people from two different world. But, as the trailer picks up its pace, it moves on to show how the two bond with each other, falls in love and faces the bombing of the city of Darwin.
Coming from the man behind "Moulin Rouge!" and "Romeo + Juliet", "Australia" is set in the outback during the World War II and follows the adventures faced by an aristocratic English woman and a rugged cattle drover when they join forces to drive 2,000 cattle across hundreds of miles of the harsh terrain only to meet the bombing of the city of Darwin. Starring Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman, the 20th Century Fox romantic drama will hit the big screen on November 26.
"Australia" Second Trailer:
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs