Second Full Trailer of 'Australia'
The second full length trailer from Baz Luhrmann's "Australia" has been presented. Taking viewers to grasp deeper into the period film, the video first introduces the two main characters, Lady Sarah Ashley and the Australian drover, as two completely opposite people from two different world. But, as the trailer picks up its pace, it moves on to show how the two bond with each other, falls in love and faces the bombing of the city of Darwin.
Coming from the man behind "Moulin Rouge!" and "Romeo + Juliet", "Australia" is set in the outback during the World War II and follows the adventures faced by an aristocratic English woman and a rugged cattle drover when they join forces to drive 2,000 cattle across hundreds of miles of the harsh terrain only to meet the bombing of the city of Darwin. Starring Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman, the 20th Century Fox romantic drama will hit the big screen on November 26.
"Australia" Second Trailer:
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake