Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo Go Ring Shopping, Plan Winter Wedding
Wedding bell might ring soon for Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo as they've been spotted ring shopping at a Neiman Marcus store in Dallas recently. Rumor has it, they are planning to hold a wedding this winter after the NFL season or the Super Bowl if Dallas Cowboys make it to the game.
The Chicago Sun-Times columnist Bill Zwecker broke the news, claiming Jess and Tony were on the hunt for "big sparklers" on Tuesday, September 30. And while Bill hears whispers that the celebrity couple are talking about a winter wedding, no exact date and venue have been disclosed.
Jess and Tony, a Dallas Cowboys quarterback, have been dating since November last year. Despite the mounting rumors to the contrary, they are still very much together with the singer even was reported to have moved in to his house.
Jess herself declined to comment on any personal questions regarding her love life, telling Barbara Walters in an interview on "The View", "no comment" when being asked if she and Tony were shacking up.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show