Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo Go Ring Shopping, Plan Winter Wedding
Wedding bell might ring soon for Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo as they've been spotted ring shopping at a Neiman Marcus store in Dallas recently. Rumor has it, they are planning to hold a wedding this winter after the NFL season or the Super Bowl if Dallas Cowboys make it to the game.
The Chicago Sun-Times columnist Bill Zwecker broke the news, claiming Jess and Tony were on the hunt for "big sparklers" on Tuesday, September 30. And while Bill hears whispers that the celebrity couple are talking about a winter wedding, no exact date and venue have been disclosed.
Jess and Tony, a Dallas Cowboys quarterback, have been dating since November last year. Despite the mounting rumors to the contrary, they are still very much together with the singer even was reported to have moved in to his house.
Jess herself declined to comment on any personal questions regarding her love life, telling Barbara Walters in an interview on "The View", "no comment" when being asked if she and Tony were shacking up.
More Jessica Simpson News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?