Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo Go Ring Shopping, Plan Winter Wedding
Wedding bell might ring soon for Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo as they've been spotted ring shopping at a Neiman Marcus store in Dallas recently. Rumor has it, they are planning to hold a wedding this winter after the NFL season or the Super Bowl if Dallas Cowboys make it to the game.
The Chicago Sun-Times columnist Bill Zwecker broke the news, claiming Jess and Tony were on the hunt for "big sparklers" on Tuesday, September 30. And while Bill hears whispers that the celebrity couple are talking about a winter wedding, no exact date and venue have been disclosed.
Jess and Tony, a Dallas Cowboys quarterback, have been dating since November last year. Despite the mounting rumors to the contrary, they are still very much together with the singer even was reported to have moved in to his house.
Jess herself declined to comment on any personal questions regarding her love life, telling Barbara Walters in an interview on "The View", "no comment" when being asked if she and Tony were shacking up.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism