Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo Go Ring Shopping, Plan Winter Wedding
Wedding bell might ring soon for Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo as they've been spotted ring shopping at a Neiman Marcus store in Dallas recently. Rumor has it, they are planning to hold a wedding this winter after the NFL season or the Super Bowl if Dallas Cowboys make it to the game.
The Chicago Sun-Times columnist Bill Zwecker broke the news, claiming Jess and Tony were on the hunt for "big sparklers" on Tuesday, September 30. And while Bill hears whispers that the celebrity couple are talking about a winter wedding, no exact date and venue have been disclosed.
Jess and Tony, a Dallas Cowboys quarterback, have been dating since November last year. Despite the mounting rumors to the contrary, they are still very much together with the singer even was reported to have moved in to his house.
Jess herself declined to comment on any personal questions regarding her love life, telling Barbara Walters in an interview on "The View", "no comment" when being asked if she and Tony were shacking up.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal