Video Premiere: Usher's 'Trading Places'
Usher has premiered the music video for "Trading Places", the third single lifted from the May-released album "Here I Stand". In the clip which is directed by Chris Robinson and shot in Venice, C.A., Usher simply cuddles with his girlfriend on a couch and plays around with her.
The song basically tells how a couple can switch roles. The woman paying for the date and taking control of everything while the man making up bed and breakfast. "The story is, like, wishful thinking for all men to have a woman who takes control and compliments us the way we compliment them," Usher explains, adding that he and Robinson "wanted to do something very forward-thinking."
Beside promoting his single, the video also serves as his media to introduce his new line of lingerie for men and women. The model that is featured on the video is wearing one of the samples of his line. Usher emphasized on "comfort and intimacy" when it comes to his collection. No clue yet when the line will be launched but the singer was spotted at Paris Fashion Week in France last weekend to seek inspiration.
In support of his album too, Usher will embark on a short tour where all the audience will be females. Dubbed "One Night Stand", the tour will kick off on November 2 in Atlantic City, New Jersey and commence in 14 other dates.
More Usher News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion