Video Premiere: Usher's 'Trading Places'
Usher has premiered the music video for "Trading Places", the third single lifted from the May-released album "Here I Stand". In the clip which is directed by Chris Robinson and shot in Venice, C.A., Usher simply cuddles with his girlfriend on a couch and plays around with her.
The song basically tells how a couple can switch roles. The woman paying for the date and taking control of everything while the man making up bed and breakfast. "The story is, like, wishful thinking for all men to have a woman who takes control and compliments us the way we compliment them," Usher explains, adding that he and Robinson "wanted to do something very forward-thinking."
Beside promoting his single, the video also serves as his media to introduce his new line of lingerie for men and women. The model that is featured on the video is wearing one of the samples of his line. Usher emphasized on "comfort and intimacy" when it comes to his collection. No clue yet when the line will be launched but the singer was spotted at Paris Fashion Week in France last weekend to seek inspiration.
In support of his album too, Usher will embark on a short tour where all the audience will be females. Dubbed "One Night Stand", the tour will kick off on November 2 in Atlantic City, New Jersey and commence in 14 other dates.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake