Leonardo DiCaprio Ready to Get Married and Have Children
Gracing the cover of Parade magazine's October 2008 issue, Leonardo DiCaprio says in an interview with the publication's Dotson Rader he does believe in marriage and has been thinking about it lately. Admitting he definitely feels the need to make his life more than just his acting career, he said "I want to get married and have children."
"Just last night I was thinking to myself how little of my life has been lived normally and not spent on some far-off movie location. I want to get married and have children," the movie hunk stated. In further interview he even revealed to be considering family as one of the things that are really important.
"There is a lot I want to do, and the more cynical you become, the more you sit on your butt and do nothing. The one thing that I would love is to never become cynical about the things I think are really important, like family, like the environment," he told Parade about his idealism now that he's a grown up man. "What I want is to be known as someone who stood for something."
However, he refused to talk about his love life, reasoning "it's hard to talk about this stuff. I want to keep some of this for myself. When we talk about ourselves, we know the bad parts, too." The October 2008 issue of Parade magazine that features Leo on its cover hits the newsstands Sunday, October 5.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story