Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds' Wedding Details
It's nearly a week after Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds' top secret wedding and People magazine has some details of the ceremony, all of which are on its latest issue which will hit the newsstands Friday, October 3. Besides the wedding details, the weekly magazine also reports on the couple's pre-wedding day candlelight dinner.
Scarlett and Ryan, according to People, avoided the prying eyes of the paparazzi, sending just 40 guests text message invitations and then staging the ceremony at the "rugged, but luxurious" Clayoquot Wilderness Resort, on a nature reserve in British Columbia, Canada on Saturday, September 27. Guests could reach the venue by sea plane or a 30-minute boat ride.
"Scarlett wanted a ceremony with just family and a few select friends. She wasn't going to let anything interfere with her wedding day. They work hard to keep things private," a source close to the actress told People. As for Ryan, he is reported to have taken "advantage of the setting - fishing for salmon and halibut while other guests went horseback riding and mountain biking on the grounds" of the resort.
Word is getting out that the celebrity newlyweds might hold a larger wedding celebration. There have yet official statements from either Scarlett or Ryan about that matter.
Scarlett, 23, and Ryan, 31, have been dating since February last year. They announced their engagement in May 2008. According to the source, they "make a great couple and they'll make an even better married couple."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women