Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds' Wedding Details
It's nearly a week after Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds' top secret wedding and People magazine has some details of the ceremony, all of which are on its latest issue which will hit the newsstands Friday, October 3. Besides the wedding details, the weekly magazine also reports on the couple's pre-wedding day candlelight dinner.
Scarlett and Ryan, according to People, avoided the prying eyes of the paparazzi, sending just 40 guests text message invitations and then staging the ceremony at the "rugged, but luxurious" Clayoquot Wilderness Resort, on a nature reserve in British Columbia, Canada on Saturday, September 27. Guests could reach the venue by sea plane or a 30-minute boat ride.
"Scarlett wanted a ceremony with just family and a few select friends. She wasn't going to let anything interfere with her wedding day. They work hard to keep things private," a source close to the actress told People. As for Ryan, he is reported to have taken "advantage of the setting - fishing for salmon and halibut while other guests went horseback riding and mountain biking on the grounds" of the resort.
Word is getting out that the celebrity newlyweds might hold a larger wedding celebration. There have yet official statements from either Scarlett or Ryan about that matter.
Scarlett, 23, and Ryan, 31, have been dating since February last year. They announced their engagement in May 2008. According to the source, they "make a great couple and they'll make an even better married couple."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed