Decode, Paramore's Song for 'Twilight' Streamed
The fruit of Paramore's work on the soundtrack of Vampire movie "Twilight" is now available for streaming. "Decode" is one of the two songs that the rock band specially made for the movie. It will also be the first single outed from the OST album which is now due for a release on November 4.
The song is available for listening in full on StephenieMeyer.com, the website owned by the author of the books the movie is based on. It has also been revealed via MTV that Paramore will shoot a music video for the song "sometime around October 13".
"The song is about the building tension, awkwardness, anger and confusion between Bella and Edward," said Hayley Williams, vocalist of Paramore. "Bella is the only mind Edward can't read, and I feel like that's a big part of the first book and one of the obstacles for them to overcome. It's one added tension that makes the story even better."
The soundtrack album can be pre-ordered on Amazon.com. Ex Jane's Addiction vocalist Perry Farrell confirmed last week that he will contribute a song to the set too, titled "Go All the Way" which production is aided by Nine Inch Nails' Atticus Ross and Alan Moulder. The complete tracklisting of the album will be announced on Meyer's site in days to come.
"Twilight" is a modern day love story between a vampire and a human. Kristen Stewart plays Bella Swan who meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), a boy unlike any she's ever met. It is slated to hit theaters on November 21.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle