Bootleg 'Dragonball' Promo Teaser Hits
Before the real deal is coming out on October 17, a bootleg version of "Dragonball Evolution" promo teaser has been put out. Shot on the showfloor at the Brand Licensing Europe Expo in London, the very short video seems to be sort of an introduction to the characters. It also serves as a sneak peek into several action sequences and explosive fighting scenes between Goku and other characters, including with Lord Piccolo. Some of the clips shown have been outed earlier through the leaked screenshots.
Based on the phenomenally popular Akira Toriyama's Japanese manga, "Dragonball" is directed and co-scripted by James Wong. It is also produced by Stephen Chow. It will follow Goku's journey to fulfill his dying grandfather's wish, which is for him to train with Master Roshi to prepare him to protect the seven mystical dragonballs from an endless stream of rogues who strives to dominate the Earth.
The action fantasy flick stars Justin Chatwin, James Marsters, Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Chow Yun-Fat, Joon Park, Jamie Chung and many others. It is said to be having its trailer attached to "Max Payne" theatrical release on October 17, while the movie itself is slated for April 10, 2009 release.
"Dragonball" - Brand Expo Bootleg Teaser:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival