Bootleg 'Dragonball' Promo Teaser Hits
Before the real deal is coming out on October 17, a bootleg version of "Dragonball Evolution" promo teaser has been put out. Shot on the showfloor at the Brand Licensing Europe Expo in London, the very short video seems to be sort of an introduction to the characters. It also serves as a sneak peek into several action sequences and explosive fighting scenes between Goku and other characters, including with Lord Piccolo. Some of the clips shown have been outed earlier through the leaked screenshots.
Based on the phenomenally popular Akira Toriyama's Japanese manga, "Dragonball" is directed and co-scripted by James Wong. It is also produced by Stephen Chow. It will follow Goku's journey to fulfill his dying grandfather's wish, which is for him to train with Master Roshi to prepare him to protect the seven mystical dragonballs from an endless stream of rogues who strives to dominate the Earth.
The action fantasy flick stars Justin Chatwin, James Marsters, Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Chow Yun-Fat, Joon Park, Jamie Chung and many others. It is said to be having its trailer attached to "Max Payne" theatrical release on October 17, while the movie itself is slated for April 10, 2009 release.
"Dragonball" - Brand Expo Bootleg Teaser:
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce