Bootleg 'Dragonball' Promo Teaser Hits
Before the real deal is coming out on October 17, a bootleg version of "Dragonball Evolution" promo teaser has been put out. Shot on the showfloor at the Brand Licensing Europe Expo in London, the very short video seems to be sort of an introduction to the characters. It also serves as a sneak peek into several action sequences and explosive fighting scenes between Goku and other characters, including with Lord Piccolo. Some of the clips shown have been outed earlier through the leaked screenshots.
Based on the phenomenally popular Akira Toriyama's Japanese manga, "Dragonball" is directed and co-scripted by James Wong. It is also produced by Stephen Chow. It will follow Goku's journey to fulfill his dying grandfather's wish, which is for him to train with Master Roshi to prepare him to protect the seven mystical dragonballs from an endless stream of rogues who strives to dominate the Earth.
The action fantasy flick stars Justin Chatwin, James Marsters, Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Chow Yun-Fat, Joon Park, Jamie Chung and many others. It is said to be having its trailer attached to "Max Payne" theatrical release on October 17, while the movie itself is slated for April 10, 2009 release.
"Dragonball" - Brand Expo Bootleg Teaser:
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says