Bootleg 'Dragonball' Promo Teaser Hits
Before the real deal is coming out on October 17, a bootleg version of "Dragonball Evolution" promo teaser has been put out. Shot on the showfloor at the Brand Licensing Europe Expo in London, the very short video seems to be sort of an introduction to the characters. It also serves as a sneak peek into several action sequences and explosive fighting scenes between Goku and other characters, including with Lord Piccolo. Some of the clips shown have been outed earlier through the leaked screenshots.
Based on the phenomenally popular Akira Toriyama's Japanese manga, "Dragonball" is directed and co-scripted by James Wong. It is also produced by Stephen Chow. It will follow Goku's journey to fulfill his dying grandfather's wish, which is for him to train with Master Roshi to prepare him to protect the seven mystical dragonballs from an endless stream of rogues who strives to dominate the Earth.
The action fantasy flick stars Justin Chatwin, James Marsters, Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Chow Yun-Fat, Joon Park, Jamie Chung and many others. It is said to be having its trailer attached to "Max Payne" theatrical release on October 17, while the movie itself is slated for April 10, 2009 release.
"Dragonball" - Brand Expo Bootleg Teaser:
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story