Heather Locklear Wears Ring on Engagement Finger During DUI Arrest
Speculation is mounting that Heather Locklear and her actor boyfriend Jack Wagner are engaged to be married after pictures of her DUI arrest over the weekend appeared online and showed her wearing a ring on her engagement finger. She was snapped wearing the bling, looks like a diamond engagement ring, on her left hand.
Heather was arrested Saturday evening, September 27 in Santa Barbara County, Calif. on suspicion of driving under the influence after a resident called 911 and reported seeing her leaving a parking lot and "driving erratically." Taken to a local California Highway Patrol station for drug and alcohol tests, the results indicated the actress wasn't under the influence of alcohol, but prescription medication. She was released from jail later that day after posting $5,000 bail.
TMZ obtained several pictures that were taken during Heather's weekend DUI arrest. It was visibly seen in two of the pics what the alleged engagement ring looked like.
Heather's DUI arrest occurred two months after she checked out of an Arizona rehab facility, where she was treated for four weeks for what was claimed as "anxiety and depression." No official statement from her and Jack about the engagement report.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video