Ne-Yo Putting Together His Semi-Biopic Film
Ne-Yo is gearing up to share parts of his life with his fans through a semi-autobiographical movie. Calling the project "Venice Beach", the R 'n' B star opened up about his plan to Rap-Up's Jessica Washington saying, "We are putting together the next [film] right now as we speak, as a matter of fact."
On what the film is all about, the 28-year-old described it to be his version of Eminem's "8 Mile" explaining further that this flick would be loosely based on his life. "The name of the movie is Venice Beach and basically it's going to be my 8 Mile," the singer explained, "loosely based on [my] life, but not really."
Aiming to deliver a great feature film, he insisted that the film won't be rushed on to make sure that it gets the right script. "There's a lot of room for it to be either really good or really corny," he said. "We gotta make sure the script is right, so that's why we ain't start shooting yet. We gotta get it right." Words are the production is slated to begin around December 2008.
This semi-biopic movie will be Ne-Yo's second feature film following 2007's dancing flick, "Stomp the Yard". Meanwhile, on September 16, the singer/songwriter has just released his third studio album, "Year of the Gentleman". It has debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 whereas its first single, "Closer", peaked at number seven on Billboard's Hot 100 since its release on April 15.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3