Salma Hayek and Ex-Fiance Francois-Henri Pinault Seen Getting Cozy
Former lovers Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault have sparked rumors of a rekindled romance after they were seen getting cozy together at the Balenciaga runway show as part of Paris Fashion Week earlier Tuesday, September 30. The twosome, wore a matching black outfits, "weren't holding hands but were definitely side by side," one attendee testified. "[They were] very friendly together, looking happy."
That wasn't the pair's first public outing since they announced their separation in July 2008. Spending quite a bit of time together as of late, the former couple were seen getting close to each other while attending a birthday party in early September.
Back on Thursday, September 25, they were spotted having afternoon tea at the Plaza-Athenee Hotel. "They seemed very comfortable," said an onlooker, "with Valentina playing on the couch between them." She even was said to introduce the little girl to his French relatives. Then again on Saturday, September 27, the businessman reportedly drove the actress and their little daughter away for a weekend outside the city.
Both Salma and Pinault have yet made official statement regarding rumors of them rekindling their romance. Following the runway show, they were seen heading for the Plaza-Athenee Hotel to meet daughter Valentina who was waiting in the lobby. "She came walking over and kissed Mommy and then she kissed Daddy," an onlooker said. "It was very sweet."
Salma and Pinault, who's chairman and chief executive officer of the luxury goods company PPR SA, which owns high-end labels such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Stella McCartney, first met in May 2006 in Venice. They announced their engagement and her pregnancy in March 2007. In September the same year, they welcomed daughter Valentina.
In July 2008, Salma's spokeswoman Cari Ross confirmed in a statement, "We are sad to announce the engagement of Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault has been canceled. There will be no further comment."
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC