Paris Hilton's New Single 'My BFF' Released, the Audio
Socialite turns singer Paris Hilton has released her brand new single "My BFF" which is the shortened title to her new reality show, "Paris Hilton's My New BFF". The electro pop song that will become the show's theme song, was debuted alongside the show's premiere on MTV yesterday, September 30.
The song is co-written by Hilton herself and her lover, cBenji who is also the member of Good Charlotte. It is reportedly also made the first single of her sophomore album which release date is not confirmed yet.
The reality show sees Hilton searching for a best friend who can keep up with her high lifestyle, be hot and most importantly, be loyal to her. The challenges include a range of activities such as looking hot on a rollercoaster and dealing with lost luggage. It has been set to air for 10 episodes where each week, one from the total of 18 participants will be dismissed with the catchphrase "Talk To You Never".
"I am looking for someone I can trust, someone who is friends with me for the right reason," she told Reuters. "A lot of girls want to be photographed with me. They get so excited when the paparazzi are around and put their arms around me. I don't like friends who try to use friends like that."
A winner has actually been selected but the name won't be revealed until the end of the show in December. The new 'best friend' will accompany Hilton at events, including posing with her on the red carpet. The second season reportedly has been developed with the shooting taking place in London.
Paris Hitlon's "My BFF" Audio:
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says