Paris Hilton's New Single 'My BFF' Released, the Audio
Socialite turns singer Paris Hilton has released her brand new single "My BFF" which is the shortened title to her new reality show, "Paris Hilton's My New BFF". The electro pop song that will become the show's theme song, was debuted alongside the show's premiere on MTV yesterday, September 30.
The song is co-written by Hilton herself and her lover, cBenji who is also the member of Good Charlotte. It is reportedly also made the first single of her sophomore album which release date is not confirmed yet.
The reality show sees Hilton searching for a best friend who can keep up with her high lifestyle, be hot and most importantly, be loyal to her. The challenges include a range of activities such as looking hot on a rollercoaster and dealing with lost luggage. It has been set to air for 10 episodes where each week, one from the total of 18 participants will be dismissed with the catchphrase "Talk To You Never".
"I am looking for someone I can trust, someone who is friends with me for the right reason," she told Reuters. "A lot of girls want to be photographed with me. They get so excited when the paparazzi are around and put their arms around me. I don't like friends who try to use friends like that."
A winner has actually been selected but the name won't be revealed until the end of the show in December. The new 'best friend' will accompany Hilton at events, including posing with her on the red carpet. The second season reportedly has been developed with the shooting taking place in London.
Paris Hitlon's "My BFF" Audio:
More Paris Hilton News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama