Vanessa Hudgens Purchases First House Worth 2.75 Million Dollars
Despite her young age, Vanessa Hudgens apparently knows how to spend her money, buying a house in Studio City, California which reportedly is worth $2.75 million. She is claimed closing the deal for the 6 bedroom, 6.5 bathroom old-world Tuscan style house in early September 2008.
The house is the first ever that Vanessa has bought. Its size is 5,200 sq ft. "This is a spectacular old-world Tuscan, architectural manor with Moroccan influences and city light views," the description of the property read. "It has amazing custom stacked stone, saline Pebble-Tech pool/spa, waterfalls, cabana, BBQ island, hardwood and stone floors, the ultimate gourmet kitchen, Thermador appliances, windows, copper sinks, Arte de Mexico wrought iron and a wine cellar with glass doors."
Celebrity gossip website Bitten & Bound has the pictures of Vanessa's new house.
Back in August 2008, Vanessa was cited as telling the press that she was "in the process" of purchasing a new property. "My favorite thing about being in Los Angeles is probably just being in my house. I actually just bought a new house, so I will be able to stay there now!" so she said. "I'm still in the process of buying it, so I am kind of freaked out. My family actually found it for me so I'm glad they approve as well."
In the meantime, Vanessa has been working hard on promotion, ahead of the big October 7, 2008 U.K. premiere of "High School Musical 3: Senior Year." She and her actor boyfriend Zac Efron were seen leaving Sweden on Monday, September 29 after doing some promotional works there.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes