Perry Farrell Contributes to 'Twilight' Soundtrack
Details of "Twilight" soundtrack are starting to take its shape with Perry Farrell revealing his involvement in the OST project. Weeks after Paramore announced that they have been booked to write songs for the soundtrack, the former Jane's Addiction frontman opened up to MTV that he has written a song for the vampire romance flick entitled "Go All the Way".
Though details on the song still remain vague, the track, which is described to be described as a "tumultuous" mix of dance, rock and alternative music styles, has been said to be overheard in a crucial scene of the film. About the special song, Farrell explained, "The song conjures up that adolescent feeling when a young man, who has been pursuing a girl he really likes, finally gets her. It's about the intense emotions when they go all the way."
"Go All the Way" is produced by Atticus Ross and mixed by Alan Moulder. It will appear also on the soundtrack album which is set to be in stores on October 28. Meanwhile, the soundtrack itself will also features two songs from actor Robert Pattinson, two tracks from Paramore and one from Muse. Additionally, "Twilight" is coming out on November 21.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding