Kirsten Dunst Hints Return on 'Spider-Man 4'
Kirsten Dunst is up for another installment of the web-slinging superhero movie, "Spider-Man 4". When asked by MTV News on her involvement in the new project after director Sam Raimi and co-star Tobey Maguire reportedly have signed on, the "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" star said simply, "I'm in."
Despite hinting her return to her Mary Jane Watson role, the 26-year-old, who slightly opened up about "Spider-Man 4" while promoting her forthcoming film project "How to Lose Friends", refused to give out further confirmation on the matter. She dodged the request to officially announce her involvement in the project saying, "I'm not saying anything, I know there's rumors..."
Awhile back, it was reported that Maguire has made an unprecedented deal with Sony Pictures for both "Spider-Man 4" and "Spider-Man 5". The deal mentioned that the actor will reprise his role as the red-and-blue costumed superhero if he gets 'family time' with his 22-month-old daughter, Ruby Sweetheart during the back-to-back production of the two sequels.
The following two installments of "Spider-Man" are scripted by James Vanderbilt and will be produced by Avi Arad, Grant Curtis and Laura Ziskin. It is expected to start its simultaneous production sometime in fall of 2009 with the release schedule in May 2011.
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty