Kirsten Dunst Hints Return on 'Spider-Man 4'
Kirsten Dunst is up for another installment of the web-slinging superhero movie, "Spider-Man 4". When asked by MTV News on her involvement in the new project after director Sam Raimi and co-star Tobey Maguire reportedly have signed on, the "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" star said simply, "I'm in."
Despite hinting her return to her Mary Jane Watson role, the 26-year-old, who slightly opened up about "Spider-Man 4" while promoting her forthcoming film project "How to Lose Friends", refused to give out further confirmation on the matter. She dodged the request to officially announce her involvement in the project saying, "I'm not saying anything, I know there's rumors..."
Awhile back, it was reported that Maguire has made an unprecedented deal with Sony Pictures for both "Spider-Man 4" and "Spider-Man 5". The deal mentioned that the actor will reprise his role as the red-and-blue costumed superhero if he gets 'family time' with his 22-month-old daughter, Ruby Sweetheart during the back-to-back production of the two sequels.
The following two installments of "Spider-Man" are scripted by James Vanderbilt and will be produced by Avi Arad, Grant Curtis and Laura Ziskin. It is expected to start its simultaneous production sometime in fall of 2009 with the release schedule in May 2011.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak