Kirsten Dunst Hints Return on 'Spider-Man 4'
Kirsten Dunst is up for another installment of the web-slinging superhero movie, "Spider-Man 4". When asked by MTV News on her involvement in the new project after director Sam Raimi and co-star Tobey Maguire reportedly have signed on, the "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" star said simply, "I'm in."
Despite hinting her return to her Mary Jane Watson role, the 26-year-old, who slightly opened up about "Spider-Man 4" while promoting her forthcoming film project "How to Lose Friends", refused to give out further confirmation on the matter. She dodged the request to officially announce her involvement in the project saying, "I'm not saying anything, I know there's rumors..."
Awhile back, it was reported that Maguire has made an unprecedented deal with Sony Pictures for both "Spider-Man 4" and "Spider-Man 5". The deal mentioned that the actor will reprise his role as the red-and-blue costumed superhero if he gets 'family time' with his 22-month-old daughter, Ruby Sweetheart during the back-to-back production of the two sequels.
The following two installments of "Spider-Man" are scripted by James Vanderbilt and will be produced by Avi Arad, Grant Curtis and Laura Ziskin. It is expected to start its simultaneous production sometime in fall of 2009 with the release schedule in May 2011.
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts