Kirsten Dunst Hints Return on 'Spider-Man 4'
Kirsten Dunst is up for another installment of the web-slinging superhero movie, "Spider-Man 4". When asked by MTV News on her involvement in the new project after director Sam Raimi and co-star Tobey Maguire reportedly have signed on, the "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" star said simply, "I'm in."
Despite hinting her return to her Mary Jane Watson role, the 26-year-old, who slightly opened up about "Spider-Man 4" while promoting her forthcoming film project "How to Lose Friends", refused to give out further confirmation on the matter. She dodged the request to officially announce her involvement in the project saying, "I'm not saying anything, I know there's rumors..."
Awhile back, it was reported that Maguire has made an unprecedented deal with Sony Pictures for both "Spider-Man 4" and "Spider-Man 5". The deal mentioned that the actor will reprise his role as the red-and-blue costumed superhero if he gets 'family time' with his 22-month-old daughter, Ruby Sweetheart during the back-to-back production of the two sequels.
The following two installments of "Spider-Man" are scripted by James Vanderbilt and will be produced by Avi Arad, Grant Curtis and Laura Ziskin. It is expected to start its simultaneous production sometime in fall of 2009 with the release schedule in May 2011.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'