Michael Buble Admits to Curl Up and Cry Over Emily Blunt's Split
Breaking his silence over his break up with former girlfriend Emily Blunt, Michael Buble openly admitted he cried over their separation. He moreover also has only good things to say about the actress, two months after they ended their romance.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight Canada which aired Monday, September 29 the singer praised Emily as a"substantial and amazing" person. He went on remembering her as "top girl. Top class."
Blaming their hectic schedule to have led to their separation, Buble explained "in my business it's tough to go out with another artist because you're never together. You're lucky if you can see the person once every two to three months, and with Em, she was on her movies and I was doing my thing so it made it more difficult."
Finding the split hard to deal, Buble revealed, "I'll go home and I'll curl up in a ball and I'll cry. I'm not kidding. I'll just cry." But despite his broken heart, he credits the split to have given him inspiration to write new songs, one of which is "I Just Haven't Met You Yet." About this he told Entertainment Tonight Canada, "I'm really sentimental. That's why I think I love the music that I love. It's always tough to end a relationship, isn't it? It helps me actually to write. Whatever I'm going through, it's usually helpful."
Getting back on his feet after the difficult period, Blunt is looking into the future and has a strong idea of the qualities he looks for in a potential partner. "I don't want a pushover. I want a strong human being that doesn't put up with my BS. It turns me on actually," he stated about the type of lady he would like.
Buble and Blunt first met in 2005 when the actress, a huge fan of the singer, went backstage at one of his concerts to introduce herself. The pair's separation was confirmed by his representative in July 2008.
More Michael Buble News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'