Video Premiere: Alicia Keys and Jack White's 'Another Way to Die'
A music video to promote "Quantum of Solace" soundtrack entitled "Another Way to Die", which is performed by Alicia Keys and Jack White, has been premiered. The video starts with a dark scene with nothing appears except for several flashes of a not-quite-clear gentleman in suit playing guitar and a lady holding a microphone.
As the video progresses, a silhouette of a curvy woman is shown at the end of a tunnel. The man and the woman then turn into Alicia and Jack. While Alicia is seen playing piano, Jack is busy beating his drums and the two take turn on singing the tune, which has been released on September 19.
Furthermore, the song is confirmed to appear in the soundtrack album which will conceive music from composer David Arnold who has composed score for four times before in "Tomorrow Never Dies", "The World Is Not Enough", "Die Another Day" and "Casino Royale". The OST is set to be released on October 28 and can be pre-ordered at Amazon. Still, the tracks have yet to be announced.
Noel Gallagher of Oasis previously revealed his outrage when 007 producers hire American artists, instead of British musicians, to work on their movie soundtrack. He is even more disappointed because he had actually crafted some great tunes for the forthcoming film. "I've written a couple of theme tunes ... The latest one that I wrote, I listened back to it thinking, ... That'd make a f***** great Bond theme," he said.
Alicia Keys and Jack White's "Another Way to Die" music video:
More Alicia Keys News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie