Birthday Lady Naomi Watts Gets New Mercedes-Benz Bluetec from Liev Schreiber
Turning 40 on Sunday, September 28, Naomi Watts got a special birthday present from her actor boyfriend Liev Schreiber, who bought her a new Mercedes-Benz Bluetec for present. In addition to the vehicle, he also threw her a birthday bash Saturday, September 27.
The Mercedes-Benz Bluetec, which is environmentally friendly, reportedly won't hit the market until the end of next month, but Liev managed to get one as a surprise for Watts, having it delivered to their house in time for her big day. He, moreover, also had the luxury vehicle delivered with a big red bow. No record on how the actress reacted upon getting the brand new SUV.
As for the party, it was kept under wrap. Details of it remained unknown. A representative for Liev declined to give any details, except that it was attended by "family and friends."
Watts, in the meantime, is pregnant with her second child with Liev. It is claimed that she is due to give birth December later this year. In addition to the upcoming baby, Liev and Watts also have one son, named Alexander Pete Schreiber, who was born July last year.
Waiting for the arrival of their second child together, the celebrity couple have not yet had wedding plans. They have been dating since 2005.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen