Birthday Lady Naomi Watts Gets New Mercedes-Benz Bluetec from Liev Schreiber
Turning 40 on Sunday, September 28, Naomi Watts got a special birthday present from her actor boyfriend Liev Schreiber, who bought her a new Mercedes-Benz Bluetec for present. In addition to the vehicle, he also threw her a birthday bash Saturday, September 27.
The Mercedes-Benz Bluetec, which is environmentally friendly, reportedly won't hit the market until the end of next month, but Liev managed to get one as a surprise for Watts, having it delivered to their house in time for her big day. He, moreover, also had the luxury vehicle delivered with a big red bow. No record on how the actress reacted upon getting the brand new SUV.
As for the party, it was kept under wrap. Details of it remained unknown. A representative for Liev declined to give any details, except that it was attended by "family and friends."
Watts, in the meantime, is pregnant with her second child with Liev. It is claimed that she is due to give birth December later this year. In addition to the upcoming baby, Liev and Watts also have one son, named Alexander Pete Schreiber, who was born July last year.
Waiting for the arrival of their second child together, the celebrity couple have not yet had wedding plans. They have been dating since 2005.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion