Birthday Lady Naomi Watts Gets New Mercedes-Benz Bluetec from Liev Schreiber
Turning 40 on Sunday, September 28, Naomi Watts got a special birthday present from her actor boyfriend Liev Schreiber, who bought her a new Mercedes-Benz Bluetec for present. In addition to the vehicle, he also threw her a birthday bash Saturday, September 27.
The Mercedes-Benz Bluetec, which is environmentally friendly, reportedly won't hit the market until the end of next month, but Liev managed to get one as a surprise for Watts, having it delivered to their house in time for her big day. He, moreover, also had the luxury vehicle delivered with a big red bow. No record on how the actress reacted upon getting the brand new SUV.
As for the party, it was kept under wrap. Details of it remained unknown. A representative for Liev declined to give any details, except that it was attended by "family and friends."
Watts, in the meantime, is pregnant with her second child with Liev. It is claimed that she is due to give birth December later this year. In addition to the upcoming baby, Liev and Watts also have one son, named Alexander Pete Schreiber, who was born July last year.
Waiting for the arrival of their second child together, the celebrity couple have not yet had wedding plans. They have been dating since 2005.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character