Britney Spears Confirming World Tour, the Video
Britney Spears has stopped by New York's Z100 radio station for an interview, promoting her just-released single, "Womanizer" and confirming a world tour in support of her upcoming album, "Circus", which will come out on December 2. " ... Definitely next year, definitely," she says when asked about her roadshow plan. " ... Probably all around the world."
Meanwhile, speaking of the "Womanizer" theme, she says that the song is a "girl anthem". The singer states, "It's a really cool song. I like the fact that it's so empowering for girls because it's basically saying, you know, we know what you're up to. It's about guys cheating on other girls and stuff like that. It's kind of like a girl anthem. That's why I like it. "
The interview furthermore reveals that she was actually shocked when she grabbed three "Moonman" trophies for her "Piece of Me" music video at 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. " ... It's a cool video, but I think by far I've done videos that are way better so I was really shocked that it got the award, ..." she explains.
"It was just inspiring, though," she continues. "Because now, going forward with the videos that I'm doing now, I can really go there and do something crazy and see what happens."
Most recently, Britney has worked on a music video for "Womanizer". In the video, the singer will play as a waitress, wearing black leather pants and making out with a man.
Britney Spears' interview on Z100:
More Britney Spears News
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon