Britney Spears Confirming World Tour, the Video
Britney Spears has stopped by New York's Z100 radio station for an interview, promoting her just-released single, "Womanizer" and confirming a world tour in support of her upcoming album, "Circus", which will come out on December 2. " ... Definitely next year, definitely," she says when asked about her roadshow plan. " ... Probably all around the world."
Meanwhile, speaking of the "Womanizer" theme, she says that the song is a "girl anthem". The singer states, "It's a really cool song. I like the fact that it's so empowering for girls because it's basically saying, you know, we know what you're up to. It's about guys cheating on other girls and stuff like that. It's kind of like a girl anthem. That's why I like it. "
The interview furthermore reveals that she was actually shocked when she grabbed three "Moonman" trophies for her "Piece of Me" music video at 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. " ... It's a cool video, but I think by far I've done videos that are way better so I was really shocked that it got the award, ..." she explains.
"It was just inspiring, though," she continues. "Because now, going forward with the videos that I'm doing now, I can really go there and do something crazy and see what happens."
Most recently, Britney has worked on a music video for "Womanizer". In the video, the singer will play as a waitress, wearing black leather pants and making out with a man.
Britney Spears' interview on Z100:
More Britney Spears News
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie