Britney Spears' Sex Tape Bogus
A source close to Britney Spears has put to rest the false persistent rumors about a sex tape that features her and ex-boyfriend Adnan Ghalib. And while the singer's legal team has yet issued a single comment on that matter, the source insisted report on the existence of the tape is "completely false."
British-based Heat magazine reported earlier Monday, September 29 that Adnan, a photographer, has confirmed he has a sex tape of him and Britney. He told the magazine he's planning to sell the tape to the highest bidder, saying "There is such a tape, but I won't discuss prices for hypothetical inquiries. Unless there is a locked-in deal, I will go no further. I am not interested in selling out any other details about Britney."
Despite his silence, a source has told The Sun that the two-hour footage was allegedly shot in Mexico, where Britney and Adnan went together back in January 2008. It features singer naked wearing nothing but a pink wig.
Calls for comment made to Britney's representative at Jive Records have not been answered. Adnan himself, as claimed by E! Online, has been playing hard to get as his cell phone number is disconnected. His former photo agency, JFX, has revealed Adnan "never worked for us" and has not been able to provide any contact information for him.
Britney and Adnan are former lovers. They began dating late last year during her meltdown and had since often been spotted together. Nevertheless, she ditched him after regaining her normal life back with the help of father Jamie Spears.
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie