Travis Barker Discharged from Hospital, Heading for L.A. in Bus
Good news comes from Travis Barker as he is reported to have been discharged from hospital following a deadly plane crash last Friday, September 19 and is heading for Los Angeles. His ex-wife Shanna Moakler, who is staying with him during his hospital stay, is sticking by him.
Travis, as confirmed by hospital spokeswoman Beth Frits, was released from the Joseph M. Still Burn Center at Doctors Hospital in Augusta at 10 A.M. Monday, September 29, "in good condition." According to a source in the know, the drummer is heading for Los Angeles in bus.
Being asked on the state of Travis' latest condition, the source remarked "he's not in good shape" adding "it's still serious. It's very serious." Shanna is with him, People reports. "She's concerned about him and hopes he's okay. They've come to terms with what's going on and are dealing with it," the source stated.
Another source, meanwhile, told People the drummer is "going to another hospital in L.A." as "he wants to be home." The publication cited a source close to Shanna and Travis as saying the actress "is so devoted to him [and] he appreciates it so much." The source continued saying, "she's sticking by him. She is with him. Despite everything that's happened to them, they love each other."
There has yet official confirmation from Travis' camp about his hospital release. Details on his health and whereabouts also are not disclosed.
It's been nine days that Travis has been treated in the hospital since he was first admitted there soon after being involved in the much reported plane crash with fellow musician DJ AM in Columbia, South Carolina that killed four other passengers. Both of them suffered second- and third-degree burns but were expected to make full recovery.
DJ AM, who suffered burns to his upper body, has been released from the same hospital late last week. He was seen making his first public appearance after the incident, attending the memorial service of victim Chris Baker, who was Travis' assistant, Monday, September 29.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes