Robert Plant Debunks Reunion With Led Zeppelin Rumor
Led Zeppelin's lead vocalist Robert Plant has slammed recent rumor claiming that he has agreed to do a roadshow with the band. A statement issued on his official website has made clear that the rumor is not true saying, "Contrary to a spate of recent reports, Robert Plant will not be touring or recording with Led Zeppelin. Anyone buying tickets online to any such event will be buying bogus tickets."
Further, Robert explains that he is now in the middle of touring with country musician Alison Krauss " in support of their duet album called "Raising Sand", which has been honored as Album of the Year at Americana Music Association's 7th Annual Honors & Awards show at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium on September 18. After those dates, he is said to have "no intention whatsoever of touring with anyone for at least the next two years."
A hint about side projects that the band's members have been doing are revealed in Robert's statement saying, "It's both frustrating and ridiculous for this story to continue to rear its head when all the musicians that surround the story are keen to get on with their individual projects and move forward." Then, Robert wishes that "(guitarist) Jimmy Page, (bassist/instrumentalist) John Paul Jones, and (drummer) Jason Bonham nothing but success with any future projects."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce