Robert Plant Debunks Reunion With Led Zeppelin Rumor
Led Zeppelin's lead vocalist Robert Plant has slammed recent rumor claiming that he has agreed to do a roadshow with the band. A statement issued on his official website has made clear that the rumor is not true saying, "Contrary to a spate of recent reports, Robert Plant will not be touring or recording with Led Zeppelin. Anyone buying tickets online to any such event will be buying bogus tickets."
Further, Robert explains that he is now in the middle of touring with country musician Alison Krauss " in support of their duet album called "Raising Sand", which has been honored as Album of the Year at Americana Music Association's 7th Annual Honors & Awards show at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium on September 18. After those dates, he is said to have "no intention whatsoever of touring with anyone for at least the next two years."
A hint about side projects that the band's members have been doing are revealed in Robert's statement saying, "It's both frustrating and ridiculous for this story to continue to rear its head when all the musicians that surround the story are keen to get on with their individual projects and move forward." Then, Robert wishes that "(guitarist) Jimmy Page, (bassist/instrumentalist) John Paul Jones, and (drummer) Jason Bonham nothing but success with any future projects."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'