Hit Maker Prince Turns His Back on Raunchy Routines
Willing to get better with his growing age, Prince has a change of heart that he decided to turn his back on his raunchy past. The hit maker openly admitted he no longer wants to write songs with lusty lyrics and perform dirty dancing on-stage because he does not want to offend his fans, who as time goes by have grown up and had children.
Talking about his determination, Prince told USA Today, "I did the Dirty Mind tour and pushed that envelope off the table. What I didn't do, Madonna finished. I don't want to go back. You have to get out of your own way." He went on revealing the fact that he is a Jehovah's Witness advocate has also contributed to his decision. Giving credit to the bible, which he often reads, Prince furthermore remarked "that's another way faith has changed me."
Notwithstanding with that, Prince has just launched his first book, "21 Nights." The set is a multi-media volume based on his 21 consecutive sold-out concerts at London's O2 arena back in the summer of 2007. He previously stated that the tome features poetry which he wrote himself, 124 never-before-seen photographs by Hollywood's Randee St. Nicholas who was given backstage access during the concerts, and a live sessions CD titled "Indigo Nights" from the concerts after-parties with new music by him.
More Prince News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny