Hit Maker Prince Turns His Back on Raunchy Routines
Willing to get better with his growing age, Prince has a change of heart that he decided to turn his back on his raunchy past. The hit maker openly admitted he no longer wants to write songs with lusty lyrics and perform dirty dancing on-stage because he does not want to offend his fans, who as time goes by have grown up and had children.
Talking about his determination, Prince told USA Today, "I did the Dirty Mind tour and pushed that envelope off the table. What I didn't do, Madonna finished. I don't want to go back. You have to get out of your own way." He went on revealing the fact that he is a Jehovah's Witness advocate has also contributed to his decision. Giving credit to the bible, which he often reads, Prince furthermore remarked "that's another way faith has changed me."
Notwithstanding with that, Prince has just launched his first book, "21 Nights." The set is a multi-media volume based on his 21 consecutive sold-out concerts at London's O2 arena back in the summer of 2007. He previously stated that the tome features poetry which he wrote himself, 124 never-before-seen photographs by Hollywood's Randee St. Nicholas who was given backstage access during the concerts, and a live sessions CD titled "Indigo Nights" from the concerts after-parties with new music by him.
More Prince News
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization