Preview of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.02: Book Burning
Sneak peek to "Brothers & Sisters" 3.02 has been given attached to the season premiere on Sunday, September 28. Following the holiday, Kevin and and Nora are still in tension while Kitty and husband Robert get serious with their adoption process.
A social worker starts visiting the couple and attends a 'typical' Walker family dinner. Meanwhile, Holly is giving Rebecca the full access to her two million dollar trust fund, making Rebecca to question her mother's motif. Rebecca's romance to Justin also heats up on the couch. Holly, in the mean time, investigates a former Walker's 'secret'.
The episode called "Book Burning" will air on ABC on October 5 after "Desperate Housewives".
It was previously reported that Jason Ritter is in talks to portray a secret love child of William Walker named Ryan.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart