Preview of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.02: Book Burning
Sneak peek to "Brothers & Sisters" 3.02 has been given attached to the season premiere on Sunday, September 28. Following the holiday, Kevin and and Nora are still in tension while Kitty and husband Robert get serious with their adoption process.
A social worker starts visiting the couple and attends a 'typical' Walker family dinner. Meanwhile, Holly is giving Rebecca the full access to her two million dollar trust fund, making Rebecca to question her mother's motif. Rebecca's romance to Justin also heats up on the couch. Holly, in the mean time, investigates a former Walker's 'secret'.
The episode called "Book Burning" will air on ABC on October 5 after "Desperate Housewives".
It was previously reported that Jason Ritter is in talks to portray a secret love child of William Walker named Ryan.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism