Preview of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.02: Book Burning
Sneak peek to "Brothers & Sisters" 3.02 has been given attached to the season premiere on Sunday, September 28. Following the holiday, Kevin and and Nora are still in tension while Kitty and husband Robert get serious with their adoption process.
A social worker starts visiting the couple and attends a 'typical' Walker family dinner. Meanwhile, Holly is giving Rebecca the full access to her two million dollar trust fund, making Rebecca to question her mother's motif. Rebecca's romance to Justin also heats up on the couch. Holly, in the mean time, investigates a former Walker's 'secret'.
The episode called "Book Burning" will air on ABC on October 5 after "Desperate Housewives".
It was previously reported that Jason Ritter is in talks to portray a secret love child of William Walker named Ryan.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper