Preview of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.02: Book Burning
Sneak peek to "Brothers & Sisters" 3.02 has been given attached to the season premiere on Sunday, September 28. Following the holiday, Kevin and and Nora are still in tension while Kitty and husband Robert get serious with their adoption process.
A social worker starts visiting the couple and attends a 'typical' Walker family dinner. Meanwhile, Holly is giving Rebecca the full access to her two million dollar trust fund, making Rebecca to question her mother's motif. Rebecca's romance to Justin also heats up on the couch. Holly, in the mean time, investigates a former Walker's 'secret'.
The episode called "Book Burning" will air on ABC on October 5 after "Desperate Housewives".
It was previously reported that Jason Ritter is in talks to portray a secret love child of William Walker named Ryan.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences