Preview of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.02: Book Burning
Sneak peek to "Brothers & Sisters" 3.02 has been given attached to the season premiere on Sunday, September 28. Following the holiday, Kevin and and Nora are still in tension while Kitty and husband Robert get serious with their adoption process.
A social worker starts visiting the couple and attends a 'typical' Walker family dinner. Meanwhile, Holly is giving Rebecca the full access to her two million dollar trust fund, making Rebecca to question her mother's motif. Rebecca's romance to Justin also heats up on the couch. Holly, in the mean time, investigates a former Walker's 'secret'.
The episode called "Book Burning" will air on ABC on October 5 after "Desperate Housewives".
It was previously reported that Jason Ritter is in talks to portray a secret love child of William Walker named Ryan.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?