Jason Voorhees Unmasked on 'Friday the 13th' On-Set Photos
One of the curiosities behind "Friday the 13th" is unveiled through the release of on-set photos where Jason Voorhees is photographed without his mask on. The character portrayed by Derek Mears is shown for the first time with a badly-shaped face, the distortion he has to bear since he was born.
The on-set photos courtesy of HorrorBid.com, is taken from the scene in a forest where there's also an old toppled bus. The horror movie remake has wrapped up its principle photography in Austin, Texas in June this year.
Returning to the story that started it all, this retelling of the original "Friday the 13th" heads back to summer camp where a mysterious killer is systematically slaughtering the teenage camp counselors. The movie directed by Marcus Nispel and Starring Jared Padalecki and Amanda Righetti among others, will be in theaters on February 13, 2009.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant