Jason Voorhees Unmasked on 'Friday the 13th' On-Set Photos
One of the curiosities behind "Friday the 13th" is unveiled through the release of on-set photos where Jason Voorhees is photographed without his mask on. The character portrayed by Derek Mears is shown for the first time with a badly-shaped face, the distortion he has to bear since he was born.
The on-set photos courtesy of HorrorBid.com, is taken from the scene in a forest where there's also an old toppled bus. The horror movie remake has wrapped up its principle photography in Austin, Texas in June this year.
Returning to the story that started it all, this retelling of the original "Friday the 13th" heads back to summer camp where a mysterious killer is systematically slaughtering the teenage camp counselors. The movie directed by Marcus Nispel and Starring Jared Padalecki and Amanda Righetti among others, will be in theaters on February 13, 2009.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!