Jason Voorhees Unmasked on 'Friday the 13th' On-Set Photos
One of the curiosities behind "Friday the 13th" is unveiled through the release of on-set photos where Jason Voorhees is photographed without his mask on. The character portrayed by Derek Mears is shown for the first time with a badly-shaped face, the distortion he has to bear since he was born.
The on-set photos courtesy of HorrorBid.com, is taken from the scene in a forest where there's also an old toppled bus. The horror movie remake has wrapped up its principle photography in Austin, Texas in June this year.
Returning to the story that started it all, this retelling of the original "Friday the 13th" heads back to summer camp where a mysterious killer is systematically slaughtering the teenage camp counselors. The movie directed by Marcus Nispel and Starring Jared Padalecki and Amanda Righetti among others, will be in theaters on February 13, 2009.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts