Jason Voorhees Unmasked on 'Friday the 13th' On-Set Photos
One of the curiosities behind "Friday the 13th" is unveiled through the release of on-set photos where Jason Voorhees is photographed without his mask on. The character portrayed by Derek Mears is shown for the first time with a badly-shaped face, the distortion he has to bear since he was born.
The on-set photos courtesy of HorrorBid.com, is taken from the scene in a forest where there's also an old toppled bus. The horror movie remake has wrapped up its principle photography in Austin, Texas in June this year.
Returning to the story that started it all, this retelling of the original "Friday the 13th" heads back to summer camp where a mysterious killer is systematically slaughtering the teenage camp counselors. The movie directed by Marcus Nispel and Starring Jared Padalecki and Amanda Righetti among others, will be in theaters on February 13, 2009.
More Friday the 13th News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars