Ali Lohan Dropped Help From Jonas Brothers' Management
Ali Lohan reportedly received a potential offer from music manager Johnny Wright to help boosting her singing career. "Johnny Wright, who has managed the Jonas Brothers and Justin Timberlake, has offered to help out Ali and guide her career," a source says.
However, Ali's mother named Dina Lohan was apparently unhappy with the possible arrangement and as a result, Ali refused to join Johnny's team. "We'll see if Ali's mom Dina will be into it. She wants full control and the full manager's fee for herself," the source explains in a further statement.
When asked about rumor, a publicist from Lindsay Lohan's younger sister gives no answer. Instead of providing a statement referring to the issue, they only said that they indeed met with Johnny's firm.
Previously, Ali debuted her first single called "All the Way Around". Produced by Emanuel "Eman" Kiriakou, and recorded at the Maloof Music recording studio which is located at The Palms Hotel, Las Vegas, the recording process of the single itself was featured on a recent episode of the Lohan's family reality TV show "Living Lohan".
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'