Ali Lohan Dropped Help From Jonas Brothers' Management
Ali Lohan reportedly received a potential offer from music manager Johnny Wright to help boosting her singing career. "Johnny Wright, who has managed the Jonas Brothers and Justin Timberlake, has offered to help out Ali and guide her career," a source says.
However, Ali's mother named Dina Lohan was apparently unhappy with the possible arrangement and as a result, Ali refused to join Johnny's team. "We'll see if Ali's mom Dina will be into it. She wants full control and the full manager's fee for herself," the source explains in a further statement.
When asked about rumor, a publicist from Lindsay Lohan's younger sister gives no answer. Instead of providing a statement referring to the issue, they only said that they indeed met with Johnny's firm.
Previously, Ali debuted her first single called "All the Way Around". Produced by Emanuel "Eman" Kiriakou, and recorded at the Maloof Music recording studio which is located at The Palms Hotel, Las Vegas, the recording process of the single itself was featured on a recent episode of the Lohan's family reality TV show "Living Lohan".
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt