Mario Lopez Pens Children's Book
Having had his own fitness book, Mario Lopez is expanding his writing skills, penning a children's book. He's teaming up with his sister Marissa to write the book, titled "Mud Taco", which according to report will be an illustrated work of fiction based on his own experience growing up in California.
In Touch Weekly cited an insider as saying, "Mario wants to share his amazing experiences as a kid. It's called Mud Taco, and it's based on Mario's experiences growing up." The insider went on revealing about the book's title, explaining Mario and Marissa "would make tacos out of mud in the backyard, substituting worms for cheese, grass for lettuce, and mud for meat" for fun. And they are keen the book will help teaching "children to be strong and creative" now that they have grown up.
"Mud Taco" is due to be published by Penguin Books in 2009. Both Mario and Marissa have yet commented on their partnership.
Writing a book isn't something new for Mario. Back in May 2008 he launched a fitness book, titled "Mario Lopez's Knockout Fitness." The set, which was published by Rodale Books, discusses a "diverse exercise regimen that brings together sweat, discipline, and excitement to help readers achieve the best body possible."
More Mario Lopez News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist