Mario Lopez Pens Children's Book
Having had his own fitness book, Mario Lopez is expanding his writing skills, penning a children's book. He's teaming up with his sister Marissa to write the book, titled "Mud Taco", which according to report will be an illustrated work of fiction based on his own experience growing up in California.
In Touch Weekly cited an insider as saying, "Mario wants to share his amazing experiences as a kid. It's called Mud Taco, and it's based on Mario's experiences growing up." The insider went on revealing about the book's title, explaining Mario and Marissa "would make tacos out of mud in the backyard, substituting worms for cheese, grass for lettuce, and mud for meat" for fun. And they are keen the book will help teaching "children to be strong and creative" now that they have grown up.
"Mud Taco" is due to be published by Penguin Books in 2009. Both Mario and Marissa have yet commented on their partnership.
Writing a book isn't something new for Mario. Back in May 2008 he launched a fitness book, titled "Mario Lopez's Knockout Fitness." The set, which was published by Rodale Books, discusses a "diverse exercise regimen that brings together sweat, discipline, and excitement to help readers achieve the best body possible."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance