Mario Lopez Pens Children's Book
Having had his own fitness book, Mario Lopez is expanding his writing skills, penning a children's book. He's teaming up with his sister Marissa to write the book, titled "Mud Taco", which according to report will be an illustrated work of fiction based on his own experience growing up in California.
In Touch Weekly cited an insider as saying, "Mario wants to share his amazing experiences as a kid. It's called Mud Taco, and it's based on Mario's experiences growing up." The insider went on revealing about the book's title, explaining Mario and Marissa "would make tacos out of mud in the backyard, substituting worms for cheese, grass for lettuce, and mud for meat" for fun. And they are keen the book will help teaching "children to be strong and creative" now that they have grown up.
"Mud Taco" is due to be published by Penguin Books in 2009. Both Mario and Marissa have yet commented on their partnership.
Writing a book isn't something new for Mario. Back in May 2008 he launched a fitness book, titled "Mario Lopez's Knockout Fitness." The set, which was published by Rodale Books, discusses a "diverse exercise regimen that brings together sweat, discipline, and excitement to help readers achieve the best body possible."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby