Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston Enjoy Dinner Date All to Themselves
Parents of Miley Cyrus were nowhere to be seen when the Disney starlet was seen enjoying a dinner date with her rumored boyfriend Justin Gaston Thursday, September 25. The pair were photographed at Table 8 in Los Angeles, enjoying a dinner all to themselves.
For the night date, Miley wore a black tank top and jeans and was seen totting around a Louis Vuitton hand bag. Justin, as usual, kept it simple, wearing a black v-neck t- shirt and dark jeans.
Miley and Justin's Thursday dinner date was the many times in a row that they were spotted together since she was photographed taking the underwear model to attend a Sunday service at a church in Pasadena, California back on September 14. There has yet official confirmation from them or their people on the status of their close relationship.
Miley, in the meantime, is waiting in anticipation for her upcoming 16th birthday celebration. She's been planning to host the so-called "Miley's Sweet 16 - Share the Celebration" at California's Disneyland on October 5 for friends and fans to attend. Tickets to the event were sold out almost immediately after announcement was made about the celebration in late August. Concerning the big celebration, which is sponsored by Disney, it has been confirmed that the park will be shutting down early on October 5 to accommodate Miley and the partygoers.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up