Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston Enjoy Dinner Date All to Themselves
Parents of Miley Cyrus were nowhere to be seen when the Disney starlet was seen enjoying a dinner date with her rumored boyfriend Justin Gaston Thursday, September 25. The pair were photographed at Table 8 in Los Angeles, enjoying a dinner all to themselves.
For the night date, Miley wore a black tank top and jeans and was seen totting around a Louis Vuitton hand bag. Justin, as usual, kept it simple, wearing a black v-neck t- shirt and dark jeans.
Miley and Justin's Thursday dinner date was the many times in a row that they were spotted together since she was photographed taking the underwear model to attend a Sunday service at a church in Pasadena, California back on September 14. There has yet official confirmation from them or their people on the status of their close relationship.
Miley, in the meantime, is waiting in anticipation for her upcoming 16th birthday celebration. She's been planning to host the so-called "Miley's Sweet 16 - Share the Celebration" at California's Disneyland on October 5 for friends and fans to attend. Tickets to the event were sold out almost immediately after announcement was made about the celebration in late August. Concerning the big celebration, which is sponsored by Disney, it has been confirmed that the park will be shutting down early on October 5 to accommodate Miley and the partygoers.
More Miley Cyrus News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die