Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston Enjoy Dinner Date All to Themselves
Parents of Miley Cyrus were nowhere to be seen when the Disney starlet was seen enjoying a dinner date with her rumored boyfriend Justin Gaston Thursday, September 25. The pair were photographed at Table 8 in Los Angeles, enjoying a dinner all to themselves.
For the night date, Miley wore a black tank top and jeans and was seen totting around a Louis Vuitton hand bag. Justin, as usual, kept it simple, wearing a black v-neck t- shirt and dark jeans.
Miley and Justin's Thursday dinner date was the many times in a row that they were spotted together since she was photographed taking the underwear model to attend a Sunday service at a church in Pasadena, California back on September 14. There has yet official confirmation from them or their people on the status of their close relationship.
Miley, in the meantime, is waiting in anticipation for her upcoming 16th birthday celebration. She's been planning to host the so-called "Miley's Sweet 16 - Share the Celebration" at California's Disneyland on October 5 for friends and fans to attend. Tickets to the event were sold out almost immediately after announcement was made about the celebration in late August. Concerning the big celebration, which is sponsored by Disney, it has been confirmed that the park will be shutting down early on October 5 to accommodate Miley and the partygoers.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby