Pete Wentz Upset at 'I Don't Care' Music Video
Fall Out Boy's bass guitarist, Pete Wentz, is disappointed after finding that the "I Don't Care" video which has been premiered is not the one that they have worked on. " ... the video that we worked on night after night is not the version that aired," he explains. " ... this is NOT the edit the band approved."
Complaining the video for being too commercial, Pete continues saying that they are not aware of the cell phone addition that ends up in the video. "This will probably end up deleted either by me ... ," he reveals his outrage about the commercial scene.
A spokesperson for Apple and the band's label, Island Records, refuse to give any word regarding Pete's complaint. Also, the band's management company, Crush, offer a "no comment" statement.
"I Don't Care" is the band's first single from their fifth studio album, "Folie a Deux". Produced by Neal Avron, the record is expected to hit the market on November 4 as a follow-up for their 2007 effort, "Infinity on High".
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding