Pete Wentz Upset at 'I Don't Care' Music Video
Fall Out Boy's bass guitarist, Pete Wentz, is disappointed after finding that the "I Don't Care" video which has been premiered is not the one that they have worked on. " ... the video that we worked on night after night is not the version that aired," he explains. " ... this is NOT the edit the band approved."
Complaining the video for being too commercial, Pete continues saying that they are not aware of the cell phone addition that ends up in the video. "This will probably end up deleted either by me ... ," he reveals his outrage about the commercial scene.
A spokesperson for Apple and the band's label, Island Records, refuse to give any word regarding Pete's complaint. Also, the band's management company, Crush, offer a "no comment" statement.
"I Don't Care" is the band's first single from their fifth studio album, "Folie a Deux". Produced by Neal Avron, the record is expected to hit the market on November 4 as a follow-up for their 2007 effort, "Infinity on High".
More Fall Out Boy News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch