Pete Wentz Upset at 'I Don't Care' Music Video
Fall Out Boy's bass guitarist, Pete Wentz, is disappointed after finding that the "I Don't Care" video which has been premiered is not the one that they have worked on. " ... the video that we worked on night after night is not the version that aired," he explains. " ... this is NOT the edit the band approved."
Complaining the video for being too commercial, Pete continues saying that they are not aware of the cell phone addition that ends up in the video. "This will probably end up deleted either by me ... ," he reveals his outrage about the commercial scene.
A spokesperson for Apple and the band's label, Island Records, refuse to give any word regarding Pete's complaint. Also, the band's management company, Crush, offer a "no comment" statement.
"I Don't Care" is the band's first single from their fifth studio album, "Folie a Deux". Produced by Neal Avron, the record is expected to hit the market on November 4 as a follow-up for their 2007 effort, "Infinity on High".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked