'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 11 Teasing Natural Beauty Episode
The CW Network have slipped out a clip from the forthcoming episode of "America's Next Top Model" cycle 11. It previews the footage where contestant Lauren Brie is taking on her photo shoot session while photo shoot director Jay Manuel watches from the side and gives her advices along the way.
Dubbed "Natural Beauty", the episode will be broadcast on Wednesday, October 1, at 8/7 c. In it, the remaining contestants will be challenged to strike poses as Los Angeles' "natural" disasters including an earthquake, tidal wave, heat wave and a traffic jam. The episode will also see judge and Czech-born super model Paulina Porizkova showing the contestants how to model unflattering clothing with style.
Cycle 11 presents once again Tyra Banks as the host of the reality series with judges, J. Alexander, Nigel Barker and Porizkova. It has been premiered back on September 3 and has since eliminated five contestants, leaving 9 in the competition.
"Natural Beauty" Preview:
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation