'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 11 Teasing Natural Beauty Episode
The CW Network have slipped out a clip from the forthcoming episode of "America's Next Top Model" cycle 11. It previews the footage where contestant Lauren Brie is taking on her photo shoot session while photo shoot director Jay Manuel watches from the side and gives her advices along the way.
Dubbed "Natural Beauty", the episode will be broadcast on Wednesday, October 1, at 8/7 c. In it, the remaining contestants will be challenged to strike poses as Los Angeles' "natural" disasters including an earthquake, tidal wave, heat wave and a traffic jam. The episode will also see judge and Czech-born super model Paulina Porizkova showing the contestants how to model unflattering clothing with style.
Cycle 11 presents once again Tyra Banks as the host of the reality series with judges, J. Alexander, Nigel Barker and Porizkova. It has been premiered back on September 3 and has since eliminated five contestants, leaving 9 in the competition.
"Natural Beauty" Preview:
More America's Next Top Model News
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions