'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 11 Teasing Natural Beauty Episode
The CW Network have slipped out a clip from the forthcoming episode of "America's Next Top Model" cycle 11. It previews the footage where contestant Lauren Brie is taking on her photo shoot session while photo shoot director Jay Manuel watches from the side and gives her advices along the way.
Dubbed "Natural Beauty", the episode will be broadcast on Wednesday, October 1, at 8/7 c. In it, the remaining contestants will be challenged to strike poses as Los Angeles' "natural" disasters including an earthquake, tidal wave, heat wave and a traffic jam. The episode will also see judge and Czech-born super model Paulina Porizkova showing the contestants how to model unflattering clothing with style.
Cycle 11 presents once again Tyra Banks as the host of the reality series with judges, J. Alexander, Nigel Barker and Porizkova. It has been premiered back on September 3 and has since eliminated five contestants, leaving 9 in the competition.
"Natural Beauty" Preview:
More America's Next Top Model News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake