'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 11 Teasing Natural Beauty Episode
The CW Network have slipped out a clip from the forthcoming episode of "America's Next Top Model" cycle 11. It previews the footage where contestant Lauren Brie is taking on her photo shoot session while photo shoot director Jay Manuel watches from the side and gives her advices along the way.
Dubbed "Natural Beauty", the episode will be broadcast on Wednesday, October 1, at 8/7 c. In it, the remaining contestants will be challenged to strike poses as Los Angeles' "natural" disasters including an earthquake, tidal wave, heat wave and a traffic jam. The episode will also see judge and Czech-born super model Paulina Porizkova showing the contestants how to model unflattering clothing with style.
Cycle 11 presents once again Tyra Banks as the host of the reality series with judges, J. Alexander, Nigel Barker and Porizkova. It has been premiered back on September 3 and has since eliminated five contestants, leaving 9 in the competition.
"Natural Beauty" Preview:
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?