'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 11 Teasing Natural Beauty Episode
The CW Network have slipped out a clip from the forthcoming episode of "America's Next Top Model" cycle 11. It previews the footage where contestant Lauren Brie is taking on her photo shoot session while photo shoot director Jay Manuel watches from the side and gives her advices along the way.
Dubbed "Natural Beauty", the episode will be broadcast on Wednesday, October 1, at 8/7 c. In it, the remaining contestants will be challenged to strike poses as Los Angeles' "natural" disasters including an earthquake, tidal wave, heat wave and a traffic jam. The episode will also see judge and Czech-born super model Paulina Porizkova showing the contestants how to model unflattering clothing with style.
Cycle 11 presents once again Tyra Banks as the host of the reality series with judges, J. Alexander, Nigel Barker and Porizkova. It has been premiered back on September 3 and has since eliminated five contestants, leaving 9 in the competition.
"Natural Beauty" Preview:
More America's Next Top Model News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor