DJ AM Released from Hospital, Travis Barker to Follow in Two Weeks
Celebrity spinner DJ AM has been released from the Joseph M. Still Burn Center at Doctors Hospital in Augusta where he has been hospitalized since last Saturday, September 20 after a plane crash, which left four people dead. While it's unclear when exactly he was released, it has been reported that he is already back in Los Angeles.
Jenni Weinman, a representative for AM, confirmed his hospital release Friday, September 26, telling People, "While he is deeply saddened by the events, he is thankful for all of the love and support he has been receiving from fans and friends worldwide." Jenni added in a statement, "We ask that you continue to respect his privacy as he rests and heals and mourns the loss of his friends."
AM, who was involved in the plane crash alongside fellow musician Travis Barker, is reported to have suffered second- and third-degree burns to his upper body. During his hospital stay he was seen being visited by ex-girlfriend Mandy Moore.
In the meantime, talks are abuzz that Travis will also be released from the hospital soon. Music mogul Jermaine Dupri, who visited him last Sunday, September 21, made the media rounds, announcing that the former Blink-182 drummer would likely be released after just two more weeks in the hospital.
Travis was last reported to be staying strong and "upbeat" after undergoing multiple surgeries following the tragic incident that left him and AM badly burned. His ex-wife Shanna Moakler has been accompanying him during his hospital stay. No official statement just yet from his people on when he's allowed to leave the hospital.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson