Beyonce Knowles Confirmed to Perform at 2008 MTV European Music Awards
MTV has announced that Beyonce Knowles will be one of the artists to perform at this year's MTV European Music Awards. She will likely sing one of her rumored-to-be-pushed-back songs, "If I Were a Boy" or "Single Ladies", at the event which will be broadcast live from Liverpool Echo Arena on Thursday, November 6.
Furthermore, MTV has also revealed that Beyonce is nominated for Ultimate Urban Artist, competing with Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne. Meanwhile, Britney Spears will go head to head in Album of the Year with Alicia, Coldplay, Duffy, and Leona Lewis. A complete list of the event's nominees can be found on their official website.
Unfortunately, those who will be lined up next to Beyonce for the big show hasn't been unveiled yet. MTV promises to announce the other performers in the next few weeks.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney