Beyonce Knowles Confirmed to Perform at 2008 MTV European Music Awards
MTV has announced that Beyonce Knowles will be one of the artists to perform at this year's MTV European Music Awards. She will likely sing one of her rumored-to-be-pushed-back songs, "If I Were a Boy" or "Single Ladies", at the event which will be broadcast live from Liverpool Echo Arena on Thursday, November 6.
Furthermore, MTV has also revealed that Beyonce is nominated for Ultimate Urban Artist, competing with Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne. Meanwhile, Britney Spears will go head to head in Album of the Year with Alicia, Coldplay, Duffy, and Leona Lewis. A complete list of the event's nominees can be found on their official website.
Unfortunately, those who will be lined up next to Beyonce for the big show hasn't been unveiled yet. MTV promises to announce the other performers in the next few weeks.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface