Beyonce Knowles Confirmed to Perform at 2008 MTV European Music Awards
MTV has announced that Beyonce Knowles will be one of the artists to perform at this year's MTV European Music Awards. She will likely sing one of her rumored-to-be-pushed-back songs, "If I Were a Boy" or "Single Ladies", at the event which will be broadcast live from Liverpool Echo Arena on Thursday, November 6.
Furthermore, MTV has also revealed that Beyonce is nominated for Ultimate Urban Artist, competing with Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne. Meanwhile, Britney Spears will go head to head in Album of the Year with Alicia, Coldplay, Duffy, and Leona Lewis. A complete list of the event's nominees can be found on their official website.
Unfortunately, those who will be lined up next to Beyonce for the big show hasn't been unveiled yet. MTV promises to announce the other performers in the next few weeks.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama