Beyonce Knowles Confirmed to Perform at 2008 MTV European Music Awards
MTV has announced that Beyonce Knowles will be one of the artists to perform at this year's MTV European Music Awards. She will likely sing one of her rumored-to-be-pushed-back songs, "If I Were a Boy" or "Single Ladies", at the event which will be broadcast live from Liverpool Echo Arena on Thursday, November 6.
Furthermore, MTV has also revealed that Beyonce is nominated for Ultimate Urban Artist, competing with Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne. Meanwhile, Britney Spears will go head to head in Album of the Year with Alicia, Coldplay, Duffy, and Leona Lewis. A complete list of the event's nominees can be found on their official website.
Unfortunately, those who will be lined up next to Beyonce for the big show hasn't been unveiled yet. MTV promises to announce the other performers in the next few weeks.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival