Preview of 'Grey's Anatomy' 5.03: 'Here Comes the Flood'
Following the two hours premiere of "Grey's Anatomy" season five, ABC have sneaked out glimpses into the next episode of the medical drama series and now the preview video has arrived. Giving an idea about what to expect, the snippet teases the chaos Seattle Grace Hospital and its residents experience when water comes rushing in.
Entitled "Here Comes the Flood", episode 5.03 is said to see George retaking his residency exam, while the Chief tries to implement new teaching policies. On another story, Izzie and Alex are going to find out that Derek tries to boot them out of Meredith's house. The new episode will be broadcast on Thursday, October 9 at 9 P.M. on ABC.
Entering its fifth season, "Grey's" kicked off the new season with "Dream a Little Dream of Me", a two-hour long premiere on September 25. The series follows a group of Seattle Grace Hospital's residents, attendings and interns in their professional and personal lives. Created by Shonda Rhimes, it stars Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh, Katherine Heigl, Justin Chambers, T. R. Knight, Patrick Dempsey and Chandra Wilson among others.
"Here Comes the Flood" Preview Video:
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation