Preview of 'Ugly Betty' Episode 3.02: Filing for the Enemy
The second episode to ABC's "Ugly Betty" season three has been given a sneak peek. Next week on Thursday, October 2, Betty will be in dilemma whether to stay loyal to Daniel or to accept the luring offer proposed by Wilhelmina in "Filing for the Enemy".
Now that she gets her hands on Mode, Wilhelmina is trying to lure Betty to the dark side by asking her to be an assistant. Marc is horrified on the idea of having Betty bossing him around and Betty gets a vision on how she will turn out when she accepts the job. Daniel is still struggling to keep the custody of his son, Daniel Jr., while Christina is growing suspicious of her husband Stuart. Elsewhere, Hilda's romance to her son's coach, Diaz heats up.
The new season of "Ugly Betty" kicked off on Thursday, September 25 with Betty starting a new life, staying in her own apartment after tormented for months between choosing Henry or Gio. There's a scoop that Betty will get a new love interest upon moving in, which is most likely to be her new neighbor, Jesse.
On other news, ABC.com has launched a series of webisodes on "Ugly Betty" with the first one entitled "Mode After Hours". Starring Marc and Amanda, the first of six webisodes sees both of the Mode employees messing around with Betty's stuff. The remaining webisodes will be posted on the site every Thursday morning, ranging between three to five minutes in length. There will also be a behind-the-scene outtakes including the making of "Mode After Hours".
- "Ugly Betty" 3.02 Preview:
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'